ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » App connect debugger causing MQ to pile up messages

App connect debugger causing MQ to pile up messages « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
anil kumar
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:25 pm    Post subject: App connect debugger causing MQ to pile up messages Reply with quote

Voyager

AC2 12.0.2.0
IBM MQ 9.0.4.0

Scenario: I have deployed a simple flow, which has a MQ input node(IN) and a MQ output node(OUT).( Put Inhibited)

I have connected my MQ input nodes failure and catch terminals to another MQ output node called ERROR to handle errors.

MQ input. Out Terminal(IN) --> MQ output In terminal (OUT)
Error Terminal-->MQ Output in terminal (ERROR)
Catch Terminal--> MQ Output in terminal (ERROR)

On MQ output node(OUT) i have inhibited the put options so that if my flow trys to put a message to OUT Q it will generate an error. I wanted to check exception list.

jvmDebugPort: 1234 , i have updated this in server yml file and enabled debugger on my integration server.

When i put a message in the IN Q the messages are going to ERROR q as expected.

But next, when i turn off the debugger and put a message in the IN Q this time instead of message going to ERROR it is staying in the IN Q as a uncommitted message.

I'm not able to stop the message flow it goes into Hung state, i have to restart the Integration node to make it work again.

I did this in three different machines and same issue in all machines.

Did anyone faced similar issue with debugger in ACE12?
timber
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

Good problem description, but I think we need more information before we can diagnose the problem.

Possible next steps:
* Check the output of mqsilist <nodeName>. If that command hangs, it probably indicates that something has gone seriously wrong, and its time to report the issue to IBM.
* Check the Event Viewer for errors reported by the Integration Node or Integration Server
* Take a user trace (or even a service trace) and search for any errors that relate to MQ
anil kumar
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voyager

* Check the output of mqsilist <nodeName> , working as expected reporting node and integration server are running.

* No Errors on event viewer from ACE or MQ.

* Enable user trace, as per the user trace the message is propagated from Out terminal of the Input node but there is nothing error or warning in the user trace after that.

I'm still trying to skim through service trace though

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » App connect debugger causing MQ to pile up messages
Jump to: