ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » mqsichangeflowmonitoring not working

mqsichangeflowmonitoring not working « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
oldtimer
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:17 am    Post subject: mqsichangeflowmonitoring not working Reply with quote

I have active monitoring for a message flow and would like to disable some events but the mqsichangeflowmonitoring command returns a BIP8922E error (event source address not found or id not configured) even though mqsireportflowmonitoring command shows the event is configured and active. I have tried encloseding the source address, -s argument, with single, double and no quotes with the same result. Any help would be appreciated?

C:\Program Files\IBM\IIB\10.0.0.19>mqsireportflowmonitoring TESTNODE -e default -k ErrorHandler_Samples_Asynch_APPL -f ErrorHandlerSampleMQ_MF -n
BIP8911I: Monitoring settings for flow 'ErrorHandler_Samples_Asynch_APPL/ErrorHandlerSampleMQ_MF' in integration server 'default' - State?: active, ProfileName: ''.
BIP8912I: Event: 'SAMPLE.INPUT.Q.transaction.Start', Event name: 'Start', Configured?: yes, State?: enabled.
BIP8912I: Event: 'Success IEH.terminal.in', Event name: 'Success IEH', Configured?: yes, State?: enabled.
BIP8912I: Event: 'ErrorHandler.Filter.terminal.true', Event name: 'Retry', Configured?: yes, State?: enabled.
BIP8912I: Event: 'ErrorHandler.Filter.terminal.false', Event name: 'Response', Configured?: yes, State?: enabled.
BIP8912I: Event: 'ErrorHandler.Filter.terminal.failure', Event name: 'Failure in Error Handler Filter', Configured?: yes, State?: enabled.
BIP8912I: Event: 'Failure IEH.terminal.in', Event name: 'Failure IEH', Configured?: yes, State?: enabled.
BIP8912I: Event: 'SAMPLE.INTERIM.Q.terminal.out', Event name: 'Info', Configured?: yes, State?: enabled.
BIP8912I: Event: 'Failure.terminal.in', Event name: 'Failure.InTerminal', Configured?: yes, State?: enabled.
BIP8912I: Event: 'Success.terminal.in', Event name: 'Success', Configured?: yes, State?: enabled.

BIP8071I: Successful command completion.

C:\Program Files\IBM\IIB\10.0.0.19>mqsichangeflowmonitoring TESTNODE -e default -k ErrorHandler_Samples_Asynch_APPL -f ErrorHandlerSampleSecondary_MF -s 'SAMPLE.INTERIM.Q.terminal.out' -i disable
BIP8922E: Event source address 'SAMPLE.INTERIM.Q.terminal.out' was not found or is not configured.
The event source address was specified in the -s parameter of the mqsichangeflowmonitoring command, but the event source was not found or is not configured.
Issue the mqsireportflowmonitoring command with the -n and -a options to see details of event sources in the flow. Take corrective action and then reissue the mqsichangeflowmonitoring command.

BIP8923E: The monitoring properties for the deployed message flow have not been updated.
The deployed message flow cannot be updated because of errors that have already been reported.
Correct the errors and then reissue the command.

C:\Program Files\IBM\IIB\10.0.0.19>
oldtimer
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caught my error as soon as I submitted had the wrong message flow name in the command.
bruce2359
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poobah

Done there, been that.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » mqsichangeflowmonitoring not working
Jump to: