ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Cannot promote some properties of SOAPRequest node

Cannot promote some properties of SOAPRequest node « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
NewYa3am
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:37 am    Post subject: Cannot promote some properties of SOAPRequest node Reply with quote

Hello,

The properties in the "Basic" group of the SOAPRequest node's properties are not promotable. These properties like "WSDL file name", "Service port" ... Is there a way or some workaround to overcome this issue using the SOAPRequest node? Does anyone know why these properties are not promotable?

Thanks in advance
rajeshknigam
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:24 am    Post subject: Cannot promote some properties of SOAPRequest node Reply with quote

Novice

Not sure about the work around to make these properties configurable.

But you should be able to use HTTP Request node + some extra code to achive what you want to do using SOAP Request node.
skidewd
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:25 am    Post subject: Re: Cannot promote some properties of SOAPRequest node Reply with quote

Novice

NewYa3am wrote:
Hello,
The properties in the "Basic" group of the SOAPRequest node's properties are not promotable. These properties like "WSDL file name", "Service port" ... Is there a way or some workaround to overcome this issue using the SOAPRequest node? Does anyone know why these properties are not promotable?

I do not believe that properties on the 'Basic' tab of the SOAPRequest node either promotable or configurable. What is your scenario that you are looking for this capability?
NewYa3am
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:32 am    Post subject: Re: Cannot promote some properties of SOAPRequest node Reply with quote

skidewd wrote:

I do not believe that properties on the 'Basic' tab of the SOAPRequest node either promotable or configurable. What is your scenario that you are looking for this capability?

I'd like to make a flow that is to be used as a subflow in many other flows. In each flow I need to provide different configurations.
Herbert
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:04 am    Post subject: Re: Cannot promote some properties of SOAPRequest node Reply with quote

Centurion

NewYa3am wrote:
skidewd wrote:

I'd like to make a flow that is to be used as a subflow in many other flows. In each flow I need to provide different configurations.

Still not possible with IIB 10 or ACE 11, is there a underlying concept that prevents this? After 9 years I don't think it is a bug ))

Our scenario is the same as the OP
Vitor
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:14 am    Post subject: Re: Cannot promote some properties of SOAPRequest node Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

Herbert wrote:
is there a underlying concept that prevents this?

That IBM doesn't want them changed?

No-one on this forum, even if they happen to know the truth, would be allowed to speak of it.

Raise a PMR for an explanation. Or an RFE to change it.
fjb_saper
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

Guys, guys, guys.....

This is totally possible. You need to setup your SOAPRequest node in gateway mode and provide the corresponding LocalEnvironment overrides including the one for SOAP Action...

Have fun
Herbert
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Centurion

fjb_saper wrote:
Guys, guys, guys.....

This is totally possible. You need to setup your SOAPRequest node in gateway mode and provide the corresponding LocalEnvironment overrides including the one for SOAP Action...

Have fun

ok ok ok, my fault, you are right, this thread is about the SOAPRequest node, my case was the SOAPInput node, then is LocalEnvironment not possible.
fjb_saper
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

Herbert wrote:
fjb_saper wrote:
Guys, guys, guys.....

Have fun

ok ok ok, my fault, you are right, this thread is about the SOAPRequest node, my case was the SOAPInput node, then is LocalEnvironment not possible.

Soap input node, / soap request node. Same deal put it in gateway mode and you can do a whole lot more on the backend... Obviously no Environmental overrides when SoapInput in Gateway mode... but you can do a lot more than if you just have the SoapInput linked to the wsdl... Have fun

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Cannot promote some properties of SOAPRequest node
Jump to: