ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » How to handle {}:QFILE in XML tag ?

How to handle {}:QFILE in XML tag ? « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
timber
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

Quote:
unfortunately that is the entire exceptionlist and nothing else to expand
If true, that would be very surprising indeed. I have never encountered a situation where a generic parsing exception was issued without the root cause exception nested inside it. Please check again.
Quote:
message has exited the MQINPUT node and there is no useful information on what ,if any, the parser has done on the message.
The parser has not done anything to the message at this point. Parsing is on-demand, so the parser will only be invoked when the ESQL tries to reference a field in the message.
Quote:
I searched the entire trace, looking for parser error, there is none
Are you sure? Not even the 'XML parsing errors have occurred'? Once again, I would be amazed if this was true because the user trace is a complete record of everything that the message flow does. Please post the commands that you used when taking the user trace.
fjb_saper
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

KIT_INC wrote:

2019-05-31 08:04:17.799134 14272 UserTrace BIP2537I: Node 'ETM_TO_CSV_FILE_MF.Compute': Executing statement ''SET LN = InputRoot.XMLNSC.wmb:event.wmb:applicationData.wmb:complexContent.{}:QFILE.Header.LocNumber;'' at ('.ETM_TO_CSV_FILE_MF_Compute.Main', '58.1').
2019-05-31 08:04:17.799638 14272 UserTrace BIP2543W: Node '': ('.ETM_TO_CSV_FILE_MF_Compute.Main', '58.14') : Failed to navigate to path element number '6' because it does not exist.

I am not convinced that the message structure you are trying to reach is accurate. Missing a namespace somewhere? Remember you need to explicitly state the name space for each element, or wild card it.

So
Code:
InputRoot.XMLNSC.wmb:event.wmb:applicationData.wmb:complexContent.{}:QFILE.Header.LocNumber;
does not exist...
may be
Code:
InputRoot.XMLNSC.wmb:event.wmb:applicationData.wmb:complexContent.*:"{}:QFILE".*:Header.*:LocNumber;
does or
Code:
InputRoot.XMLNSC.wmb:event.wmb:applicationData.wmb:complexContent.*:QFILE.*:Header.*:LocNumber;
?
Thinking here (but you did not specify it) that {}: stands for an empty namespace??
timber
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

I think the problem is as follows:
- When this line of ESQL is executed, the message tree is partially built. I agree that the ESQL path reference needs to be adjusted.
- The obvious next step is to use a Trace node to find out what the message tree really looks like. KIT_INC has done this, but the Trace node triggers the parsing of the remainder of the message. That triggers a parsing error.
- KIT_INC has not been able to supply the full text of that parsing error. It should be in the user trace but I suspect that the user trace buffer size is too small. KIT_INC has not responded so I can't be sure.
KIT_INC
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knight

Sorry, I went on vacation and I got a different laptop when I returned. I need to ensure a working test environment before I can continue with the debugging.
I'll update again later. Thanks for all the help so far.
fjb_saper
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

Use the BLOB domain to parse the message,
Cast the BLOB to CHAR and log it in the trace node.
Show us the output of the trace node.
Show us the failing SQL.
I suspect we might be running into a namespace problem.
Code:
a.b.c.*:"{}:QFILE"
could be what you're looking for??

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » How to handle {}:QFILE in XML tag ?
Jump to: