ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » ACE v11.0.0.3 Issues

ACE v11.0.0.3 Issues « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
shantanu1621
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:28 pm    Post subject: ACE v11.0.0.3 Issues Reply with quote

Novice

Hi All
I have worked on WMB6,8,IIB9,10
Now I am working on ACE v11.0.0.3. Here I am finding lot of changes from the one we had earlier. Personally I feel it still has lot of bugs so thought of sharing my experience her so that can get help from a wider audience .

Issue no. 1: The HTTP port for the services to consume , the webUI gives 708X but the toolkit post deployment shows 780X , and the working one id the toolkit one

Issue no. 2 : I personally didn't like the web UI as earlier that we could have used for all admin activity , creating policies , reusing them. Changing UDP values at run time . But here now I was not able to find option to change UDP value post deployment . The policies are now taken care by Policy project but the created policy temples can not be reused .

Please share your thoughts and experience . Also please feel free to add/correct me .

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » ACE v11.0.0.3 Issues
Jump to: