ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Try to understand mqsireportproperties on HTTPSConnector

Try to understand mqsireportproperties on HTTPSConnector « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
KIT_INC
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:59 pm    Post subject: Try to understand mqsireportproperties on HTTPSConnector Reply with quote

Knight

IIB V10
mqsireportproperties MYBroker -e MyEG -o HTTPSConnector -r

near the bottom, I saw

sessionCacheSize=''
Connector
cachedSSLSessions='0'
port='22380'
type='Embedded'

I like to understand what's the meaning of sessionCacheSize='' and cachedSSLSessions='0'

The info center says
sessionCacheSize
Set the value to the maximum number of sessions that you allow in the SSL Session Cache. These cached sessions are available for SSL session renegotiation.
Value type - integer
Initial value - 100

Does sessionCacheSize='' means the broker can cache up to 100 SSL sessions ? (i.e. '' means 100 ?)

Is "cachedSSLSessions='0'" is reporting there is no SSL session cached at the time or it actually says that the broker does 0 SSL caching ?

I have a message flow that uses SOAPREQUEST over https to another message flows deployed on the same EG. I am seeing SSL timeout error more than 10-15 times a day. I thought that SOAP node uses HTTP 1.1 and if SSL sessions are cached, there should not be SSL re-negotiation
mpong
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disciple

how many concurrent requests are being made? Do you have any additional threads on the second message flow? How long does it take to return the response?

Can you tell us what version of IIB?
KIT_INC
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knight

It is IIB V1009 on AIX.

MF making SOAP Request and MF accepting the request are running with no additional instance.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Try to understand mqsireportproperties on HTTPSConnector
Jump to: