ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » An XML parsing error :: Internal error codes are '1539' and

An XML parsing error :: Internal error codes are '1539' and « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
akill
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:28 am    Post subject: An XML parsing error :: Internal error codes are '1539' and Reply with quote

Novice

Hi Experts,

I am getting following error:

Quote:

2018-08-28 15:14:40.572044 18123 UserTrace BIP5004E: An XML parsing error ''The entity name must immediately follow the '&' in the entity reference.'' occurred on line 41 column 36 when parsing element ''/Root/XMLNSC/DCRequest/Fields/Field''. Internal error codes are '1539' and '2'.
This error was reported by the generic XML parser, and is usually the result of a badly formed XML message.
Check that the input XML message is a well-formed XML message that adheres to the XML specification. The line number and column number that are quoted in the message give the position where the parser discovered the problem. However, the actual error might be earlier in the message.
Other possible causes are:
1. A character that is not supported by XML occurs in the instance message data.
XML supports only a subset of control characters; therefore, ensure that no unsupported characters, such as X'00', appear in the document.
2. The Coded Character Set ID that is defined in the message header does not reflect the contents of the instance message.
If the XML document has an XML prologue, the WebSphere MQ CodedCharSetId should be consistent with the XML Encoding field.
3. A reserved XML character appears in the instance message data.
Characters that might be recognized as XML markup - for example, < and & - should be replaced with the corresponding XML entities - &lt; and &amp;.

The strange part is i am getting this error after defining a Reference,Something like this ..

DECLARE TempRow ROW;
DECLARE TempRef REFERENCE TO TempRow;

I agree that my input message has "&" which is not parsable ie., at /Root/XMLNSC/DCRequest/Fields/Field . but i could able to take necessary values from InputRoot without any errors..but after executing DECLARE TempRef REFERENCE TO TempRow; this statement ,i am getting the above error .It appears that Error Description and the statement executed are not realated.

Server Details:
IIB V10.0.0.7
Linux Environment.

Note : This issue is not happening on Dev Environment

Please help me .
timber
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

It's fairly obvious that
a) you are submitting an invalid XML document and
b) the document is only getting parsed when this line of ESQL is executed.

I would need to see a lot more of the user trace in order to explain exactly what's going on.

re: the dev environment...I suggest that you check your facts on that. I would be quite surprised if the same version of IIB behaves differently when presented with the same input data
akill
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:12 pm    Post subject: An XML parsing error :: Internal error codes are '1539' and Reply with quote

Novice

Hi timber,

Thanks for your reply.

Quote:
a) you are submitting an invalid XML document and

Agreed, my input date contains '&' which is not parsable - This is one test case i have to handle.

Quote:
b) the document is only getting parsed when this line of ESQL is executed.

DECLARE TempRow ROW; --Taking a new row
DECLARE TempRef REFERENCE TO TempRow; --declaring a reference to it.

I am getting the error after executing above lines which is unexpected(No XML document involved in above lines)..why after these lines?

Quote:
I would need to see a lot more of the user trace in order to explain exactly what's going on.

1.My Flow is : HTTPInput-->Compte-->HTTPReply , Kept one more compute as a exception handler that will handle exceptions if any the send failure response to HTTPReply.

2.In the first compute node i have got below error while navigating to unparsed part of InputXML:

2018-08-28 15:49:28.699214 21563 UserTrace BIP2537I: Node 'com.rbl.equifax.mfi.ChannelFlow.BuildMasterReq': Executing statement ''MOVE InFieldRef NEXTSIBLING;'' at ('com.rbl.equifax.mfi.ChannelFlow_BuildMasterReq.Main', '22.4').
2018-08-28 15:49:28.699676 21563 UserTrace BIP5004E: An XML parsing error ''The entity name must immediately follow the '&' in the entity reference.'' occurred on line 41 column 36 when parsing element ''/Root/XMLNSC/DCRequest/Fields/Field''. Internal error codes are '1539' and '2'.
This error was reported by the generic XML parser, and is usually the result of a badly formed XML message.
Check that the input XML message is a well-formed XML message that adheres to the XML specification. The line number and column number that are quoted in the message give the position where the parser discovered the problem. However, the actual error might be earlier in the message.
Other possible causes are:
1. A character that is not supported by XML occurs in the instance message data.
XML supports only a subset of control characters; therefore, ensure that no unsupported characters, such as X'00', appear in the document.
2. The Coded Character Set ID that is defined in the message header does not reflect the contents of the instance message.
If the XML document has an XML prologue, the WebSphere MQ CodedCharSetId should be consistent with the XML Encoding field.
3. A reserved XML character appears in the instance message data.
Characters that might be recognized as XML markup - for example, < and & - should be replaced with the corresponding XML entities - &lt; and &amp;.

3.Now its Exception handler part to handle the error , That is where mentioned error(Mentioned in the start of thread) occured.

Quote:
the dev environment...
This is strange but true. In Dev, i am getting the error at the very first part where i am converting the entire InputXMLNSC to character , whereas in Linux this part is executing successfully and getting error while navigating to the error part.

Please let me know what might be the issue?

Thanks in advance.
timber
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

The user trace states that the error occurs when a MOVE statement is executed. Not when you declare a reference.
Quote:
Executing statement ''MOVE InFieldRef NEXTSIBLING;'' at ('com.rbl.equifax.mfi.ChannelFlow_BuildMasterReq.Main', '22.4').

Also...
Quote:
This is strange but true. In Dev, i am getting the error at the very first part where i am converting the entire InputXMLNSC to character , whereas in Linux this part is executing successfully and getting error while navigating to the error part.
So your dev environment is Windows and your test environment is Linux. You didn't mention this until now. However, Windows and Linux should behave the same way. I recommend that you recheck all your assumptions before posting again because I still don't believe it.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » An XML parsing error :: Internal error codes are '1539' and
Jump to: