ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » RFE - ESQL access to user defined configurable services

RFE - ESQL access to user defined configurable services « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
cbruemmer
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impressive - thanks for your fast replies!

As I said, I'm not a Java developer...

I added the following to our code:
int classLoadId = System.identityHashCode(getClass().getClassLoader());
Is it correct?

We have two shared libraries, which are using the BrokerProxy. None of them has a specific ClassLoader configured.

- One has a Subflow with a Java Compute Node inside.
- The other has ESQL code, which is declaring an external Java function.

his might explain, we I get two different IDs:

Jun 27 14:06:43 chhs-siib101 IIB[26388]: IBM Integration Bus v100012 (INTD01.ISTD01.CS) [Thread 10736] (Msg 1/1) BIP4360I: Java node information: [ch.lib91003.Resources:INFO] Info Message: Calling BrokerProxy.getLocalInstance with Classloader ID: 1532258472.
Jun 27 14:06:43 chhs-siib101 IIB[26388]: IBM Integration Bus v100012 (INTD01.ISTD01.CS) [Thread 10736] (Msg 1/1) BIP4360I: Java node information: [ch.logging.Resources:INFO] Info Message: Calling BrokerProxy.getLocalInstance with Classloader ID: -1891241289.

Same Integration Server, same Thread but different Classloader ID.

Is there a behaviour change between Java 7 und 8 or IIB 10.0.0.6 and 10.0.0.12. We never had this error with 10.0.0.6

Thanks in advance

Christian
abhi_thri
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knight

cbruemmer wrote:

Same Integration Server, same Thread but different Classloader ID.

hi...as timber commented this is the case of one 'singleton' per classloader scenario. As you are using shared-libraries the class-loader is different to the Integration server one, this infocenter article explains it.
cbruemmer
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Abhi_Thri and all,

so I know the reason for the problem. Interesting that it just popped up with 10.0.0.12 and not earlier. Thank you all for your help.

I have to bring all BrokerProxy related stuff into one shared library. This should solve it.

Or I stay with 10.0.0.6 and wait until the feature request is accepted and implemented.

Thanks again

Christian
cbruemmer
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello all,

an update for you: we opened a PMR and we found out: the problem was the combination of ExecutionGroupProxy and BrokerProxy. The ExecutionGroupProxy doesn't have a disconnect and it looks like, the connection is kept open from the broker forever. And after some time, all available slots are used and more connections are refused.

Instead of ExecutionGroupProxy we are using BrokerProxy only and since yesterday, we don't have any problems.

Best regards

Christian

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » RFE - ESQL access to user defined configurable services
Jump to: