ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Error during deployment in IIB 10

Error during deployment in IIB 10 « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
andrewfemin
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:44 am    Post subject: Error during deployment in IIB 10 Reply with quote

Acolyte

Hi,

I'm running IIB 10.0.0.11 on SUSE Linux and I'm trying to deploy a BAR file into an Integration Node using mqsideploy command. But I'm getting the below error while deploying:

Code:
BIP1039I: Deploying BAR file '/home/wbiadm/Temp/Test.bar' to integration node 'xxxxxx' (integration server 'xxxxx') ...
BIP1093E: The integration node rejected the deployment request and reported the following error(s):
BIP3701E: A Java exception was thrown whilst calling the Java JNI method ''AdminAgentThread_getDeployMessage''. The Java exception was ''java.util.zip.ZipException: invalid distance too far back''. The Java stack trace was ''Frame : 0 java.util.zip.ZipException: invalid distance too far back| @: java.util.zip.InflaterInputStream.read(InflaterInputStream.java:175)| @: java.util.zip.ZipInputStream.read(ZipInputStream.java:205)| @: java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(BufferedInputStream.java:257)| @: java.io.BufferedInputStream.read1(BufferedInputStream.java:297)| @: java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:356)| @: java.io.FilterInputStream.read(FilterInputStream.java:118)| @: com.ibm.broker.config.deploymgr.Bar.extractBarEntryFile(Bar.java:92)| @: com.ibm.broker.config.deploymgr.Bar.extractBarFileFromByteArray(Bar.java:159)| @: com.ibm.broker.config.deploymgr.AdminAgentThread.buildDeployPortionForZIPFileContents(AdminAgentThread.java:365)| @: com.ibm.broker.config.deploymgr.AdminAgentThread.getDeployMessage(AdminAgentThread.java:943)|''.

Correct the error, and if necessary redeploy the flow.

The BAR contains a simple message flow with MQ Input Node, MQ Output Node, File Output Node and a compute node with some basic ESQL code. There is no custom java code in the message flow.

What could be so wrong with the Integration Node?
Please help.
abhi_thri
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knight

Hi Andrew,
Is still a new installation, if so have you verified it using the 'iib verify all' command,

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSMKHH_10.0.0/com.ibm.etools.mft.doc/bn13501_.htm

Try restarting the integration node and monitor the syslog to see it starts up without any errors.

PS: In case you are not aware 10.0.0.11 has moved onto Java 8 while 10.0.0.10 and lower versions were using Java 7. So there is a chance that the issue you are seeing is due to some issue with Java 8 files.

Regards, Abhi
andrewfemin
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acolyte

Hi abhi_thri,

Thanks for the reply. I did run iib verify all and it got completed successfully. I'm able to do everything that "iib verify all" does as well. Only mqsideploy is not working. "iib verify all" doesn't check mqsideploy either. I do not see any error in syslog as well.

Reg the java version, I am running version "1.8.0_151".
abhi_thri
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knight

hi...have you tried restarting the node to see it starts up cleanly without any errors. Also are other developers able to deploy to the node or are they getting the same error?

May be some of the installation files got corrupted for some reason, do you have other servers where the deployment works (same IIB version)? if you could compare compare the files/config for any differences.
andrewfemin
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acolyte

Hi,

This issue is resolved.

I had built the bar file using a toolkit running on a windows server and I transferred it to the linux server using the application WinSCP. The transfer mode of WinSCP was set to 'Text'. Once I changed it to 'Binary' and transferred the file again, it worked. So, I guess the contents of the bar file got changed during the transfer. Thanks abhi_thri for your time and advice.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Error during deployment in IIB 10
Jump to: