ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Entering the last value in input array indices field

Entering the last value in input array indices field « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
hvhora
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:13 am    Post subject: Entering the last value in input array indices field Reply with quote

Hi,

Is there a way to set the last value of the input array in the cardinality while using the mapping node. If I try to map the input element of multiple occurrence to corresponding out element having only single occurrence, I am being prompted to enter which entry (cardinality value) I need to pass to output under properties. * is for all indices, and one can give any number 1,2,3 etc but if I had to use the last element of the input array. This is the case where there could be any number of inputs but I just need to set cardinality for the last entry of the input array to the output field

Thanks

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Entering the last value in input array indices field
Jump to: