ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Pushing transformed output files from WTX/ITX to IIB

Pushing transformed output files from WTX/ITX to IIB « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
SR7
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:33 pm    Post subject: Pushing transformed output files from WTX/ITX to IIB Reply with quote

Hi,

I am using ITX 9 with IIB 10 version. I have tried using a WIRE adapter to push the messages to IIB through one generic terminal ( ex : outerminal1 ) which will be used in all maps/map rules to PUT files.

But , the PUT function with WIRE adapter will always produce the output the message as a BLOB and we need to parse it back in IIB.

Mapping Rule :
PUT( "WIRE" , "outterminal1 -NOW" , CPACKAGE(XML_Out , "NATIVE"))

Is there any alternate solution in ITX to send the transformed output to IIB flow without having to change the message domain ? .

My requirement is to push the final transformed output generated in ITX to IIB flow and the output generated by ITX can be from any of the output cards. The maps are called dynamically from a generic flow so cannot be configured to a particular output card in ITX or to terminal in IIB.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Pushing transformed output files from WTX/ITX to IIB
Jump to: