ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » MQ Output node in subflow in IIB10

MQ Output node in subflow in IIB10 « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
shaileshv02
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:27 pm    Post subject: MQ Output node in subflow in IIB10 Reply with quote

Hi All,

I am using 10.0.0.9 Toolkit version and MQ 7.5

I have a scenario where i have 3 Subflows in my Message flow.

The subflow1 contain an HTTP input node as it is a webservice. The catch terminal of the HTTP input node is wired to the input terminal of Subflow2 which handles the Error.

In the subflow2: Input Node -> Compute Node -> MQ Output node -> Output Node.
The transactionality of MQ Output node is set to "NO".

The out Terminal of the Subflow2 is connected to the Output node of the Subflow1 and the out terminal of the Subflow 1 is connect to the Input node of the Subflow 2.

Subflow3: Input Node -> Compute Node -> Http Reply Node

The issue is while handling the Error in the Subflow2 the thread is getting terminated after the message is put on the queue in MQ Output node(But the same type of scenario is working perfectly in IIB9)

The User Trace says "A local transaction has been committed for work done on the message flow thread." after the message is put on the queue.

I tried two things:
1) I bypassed the MQ output node by connecting the Compute node in the Subflow2 to the Output node. The flow works fine and i get the expected response.

2) Leaving the Subflow2 as it is. I have put One more MQ output node in between the Out terminal of the subflow2 and Output node of the Subflow 1. The thread gets terminated after putting the message on the queue on the second MQ output node in the Subflow1.

Has anyone faced such issues with IIB10. Does this needs to be raised a PMR ?

Thanks in advance
fjb_saper
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

You are very unclear about your wiring, and it would certainly help if you'd had drawn us some picture. To me it sounds like this:
[code]
main------\ ........................................./-\ ..................../ --- main
...............\ sub 1 ---\.................... / --/...\ --- sub 2 ---/
...............................\ --- sub 2 ---/
[code]

We definitely need more clarity

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » MQ Output node in subflow in IIB10
Jump to: