ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Shared Library - Webshpere Adapter nodes - Deployment Issue

Shared Library - Webshpere Adapter nodes - Deployment Issue « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
ghoshly
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:21 am    Post subject: Shared Library - Webshpere Adapter nodes - Deployment Issue Reply with quote

Partisan

Hello,

We are currently using IIB v10.0.0.10 with MQ v8.0.0.7 on AIX 7.1

We are using built in SAP Adapter nodes to interact with SAP using separate adapter for BAPI as well as Idoc and both way communication is in place.

Both Inbound and Outbound adapters along with respective xsd files are kept inside a static library which is referenced by 3 applications. Due to the nature of the Static library, they are getting nested inside each applications. (Duplicate copy) We could not convert the library into shared library because of adapters.

When number of objects got increased, 1.8 MB bar file is taking almost 7 - 8 minutes to get deployed and 0.9 MB bar file is taking almost 3 minutes to get deployed. Even we need to increase Max JVM heap size from 512MB.

I tried to move only the schema files to a shared library keeping the adapters into static library, but reference rule can't allow that to happen.

Would you please suggest a way so that we can deploy one copy of the adapters and schema files and reduce deployment time.

Thanks in advance.
fjb_saper
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

Have you thought about using generic IDOC adapters?
The specific parser libraries could then be in a shared lib? It should also have a smaller footprint
ghoshly
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:04 am    Post subject: Please help me with link. Reply with quote

Partisan

Hello fjb, Thanks for your response. Could you please give me a link about generic IDOC adapter, I would give it a try.
ghoshly
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Partisan

Based on your advice - I found bc22050_.htm page in infocenter and would see if I can implement that, and if I can put them into a shared library.

Will this technique work for IIB to SAP (i.e. using SAPRequest) as well?

Thanks for your suggestion.
fjb_saper
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

ghoshly wrote:
Based on your advice - I found bc22050_.htm page in infocenter and would see if I can implement that, and if I can put them into a shared library.

Will this technique work for IIB to SAP (i.e. using SAPRequest) as well?

Thanks for your suggestion.

Should work both ways...

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Shared Library - Webshpere Adapter nodes - Deployment Issue
Jump to: