ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » How to Validate a message definition in IIB 10

How to Validate a message definition in IIB 10 « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
hunghip95
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:54 pm    Post subject: How to Validate a message definition in IIB 10 Reply with quote

Apprentice

I'm getting an error when I use a Validate node for a message definition.
My project is follow message set way ( not message model). But Validate node cant import an Static lib.
So, can I have any way to using Validate node with Staticlib (Include Message set).
Tks.
timber
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

Quote:
My project is follow message set way ( not message model).
Being picky, a message set is a message model. Not an alternative to a message model. What you mean is your xsds are contained in a message set.

Quote:
But Validate node cant import an Static lib.
Not at all sure what you mean by that. Please can you explain in more detail?
fjb_saper
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:57 am    Post subject: Re: How to Validate a message definition in IIB 10 Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

hunghip95 wrote:
My project is follow message set way ( not message model). But Validate node cant import an Static lib.
So, can I have any way to using Validate node with Staticlib (Include Message set).
Tks.

Before entering the Validation node do your OutputRoot.Properties reference the message set and message type to be used to validate?
hunghip95
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apprentice

timber wrote:
Quote:
My project is follow message set way ( not message model).
Being picky, a message set is a message model. Not an alternative to a message model. What you mean is your xsds are contained in a message set.

Quote:
But Validate node cant import an Static lib.
Not at all sure what you mean by that. Please can you explain in more detail?

It just contains mxsd and wsdl files ( message definition and wsdl).
If I want to use message definition, I need to create a Static lib and Message Set to include Message Definition. So that, Validate node access the lib for the validation.
hunghip95
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:11 pm    Post subject: Re: How to Validate a message definition in IIB 10 Reply with quote

Apprentice

fjb_saper wrote:
hunghip95 wrote:
Tks.

Before entering the Validation node do your OutputRoot.Properties reference the message set and message type to be used to validate?

I dont understand your question, can you explain for me ?
timber
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

I think it's time to ask the obvious question. Why are you using Message Sets and not Libraries?
The Validate node works in exactly the same way as an Input node - it will validate against whatever model is in scope for the Application. If you choose to specify a particular Library then it will validate against that specific Library. Otherwise, it will validate against any XSD in any of the Libraries in the Application.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » How to Validate a message definition in IIB 10
Jump to: