ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity
 
  MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups
 
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages
 
RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum IndexWebSphere Message Broker SupportInput Messsage is getting striped

Post new topicReply to topic
Input Messsage is getting striped View previous topic :: View next topic
Author Message
anil kumar
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:47 am Post subject: Input Messsage is getting striped Reply with quote

Apprentice

Joined: 22 Jan 2017
Posts: 36

Hi All,
i m facing a problem my flow looks like

MQINPUT ==>compute==>MQOUTPUT
\\
\\
ErrorHandler

input and output both are XML formats only, i have prepared schema for both input and output. i have some mandatory and option nodes in the inbound which are validated at MQinput with content and value validation.

the problem is when ever a mandatory element is missing in the input the mq input wil route the message to failure node.we have developed a mechanisam in Error log like when ever there is a failure in processing the flow error handler will generate a email with failure reason and original message as attachment,
but these days im getting the email with exception description and attachment but the Original message is getting trimmed to the place where validation failed.
the whole input message is missing when i wanted to look into the failure reason.

can any one suggest what was wrong with interface

ref :IBM integration bus 9.0.0.8
IBM WebSphere MQ Explorer Version: 7.5.0.1
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Vitor
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:17 am Post subject: Re: Input Messsage is getting striped Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

Joined: 11 Nov 2005
Posts: 24648
Location: Ohio, USA

anil kumar wrote:
can any one suggest what was wrong with interface


anil kumar wrote:
when ever there is a failure in processing the flow error handler will generate a email with failure reason and original message as attachment,
but these days im getting the email with exception description and attachment but the Original message is getting trimmed to the place where validation failed.


By definition, the input message can't be completely parsed. So how exactly do you expect it to parse the complete message into an attachment?
_________________
Honesty is the best policy.
Insanity is the best defence.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
timber
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:00 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaman

Joined: 25 Aug 2015
Posts: 704

To avoid this problem, it is common practice to use a ResetContentDescriptor node to change the domain to 'BLOB' on the exception handler flow.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hotshot
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:53 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Novice

Joined: 04 Jan 2013
Posts: 19

timber wrote:
To avoid this problem, it is common practice to use a ResetContentDescriptor node to change the domain to 'BLOB' on the exception handler flow.

Is that something that can also be coded in ESQL/Java with PARSE/createLastChildFromBitstream ?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
anil kumar
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:30 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Apprentice

Joined: 22 Jan 2017
Posts: 36

we have completed this scenario with a set up like

MQ input>>RCD >>Validation node

that is validating the inbound message at the same time able to get the whole message as attachment.but this set up is throwing exception in a different way where as when validation enabled at Input node has thrown most obvious error where are at validation node it thrown a generic error.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fjb_saper
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:43 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Poobah

Joined: 18 Nov 2003
Posts: 19424
Location: LI,NY

anil kumar wrote:
we have completed this scenario with a set up like

MQ input>>RCD >>Validation node

that is validating the inbound message at the same time able to get the whole message as attachment.but this set up is throwing exception in a different way where as when validation enabled at Input node has thrown most obvious error where are at validation node it thrown a generic error.

Typically the RCD is the first thing on the Failure path. This way you go back to the input node, parsing is set to on demand and you have not yet parsed anything on the failure path. You should get the full message...
_________________
MQ & Broker admin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
anil kumar
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:40 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Apprentice

Joined: 22 Jan 2017
Posts: 36

Thanks All for the Quick support now we are able to get the full message as attachment.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:
Post new topicReply to topic Page 1 of 1

MQSeries.net Forum IndexWebSphere Message Broker SupportInput Messsage is getting striped
Jump to:



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Protected by Anti-Spam ACP


Theme by Dustin Baccetti
Powered by phpBB 2001, 2002 phpBB Group

Copyright MQSeries.net. All rights reserved.