ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » General IBM MQ Support » Failed deployment of wmq.jmsra.ivt.ear

Failed deployment of wmq.jmsra.ivt.ear « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
jcv
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:24 am    Post subject: Failed deployment of wmq.jmsra.ivt.ear Reply with quote

Chevalier

I tried to deploy installation verification test program for IBM MQ resource adapter to jboss EAP 7.1, by strictly following instructions given here:

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSFKSJ_9.0.0/com.ibm.mq.dev.doc/q129260_.htm

and got this error:

2017-10-03 16:30:17,484 INFO [org.jboss.as.ejb3] (MSC service thread 1-1) WFLYEJB0042: Started message driven bean 'WMQ_IVT_MDB' with 'activemq-ra.rar' resource adapter
2017-10-03 16:30:17,882 ERROR [org.jboss.as.controller.management-operation] (Controller Boot Thread) WFLYCTL0013: Operation ("deploy") failed - address: ([("deployment" => "wmq.jmsra.ivt.ear")]) - failure description: {
"WFLYCTL0412: Required services that are not installed:" => [
"jboss.naming.context.java.comp.\"wmq.jmsra.ivt\".WMQ_IVT_MDB.WMQ_IVT_MDB.env.JMS2CF",
"jboss.naming.context.java.module.\"wmq.jmsra.ivt\".WMQ_IVT.env.jms.ivt.IVTCF",
"jboss.naming.context.java.module.\"wmq.jmsra.ivt\".WMQ_IVT.env.jms.ivt.IVTQueue"
],
"WFLYCTL0180: Services with missing/unavailable dependencies" => [
"jboss.naming.context.java.comp.\"wmq.jmsra.ivt\".WMQ_IVT_MDB.WMQ_IVT_MDB.env.jms.cf1 is missing [jboss.naming.context.java.comp.\"wmq.jmsra.ivt\".WMQ_IVT_MDB.WMQ_IVT_MDB.env.JMS2CF]",
"jboss.naming.context.java.module.\"wmq.jmsra.ivt\".WMQ_IVT.env.IVTQueue is missing [jboss.naming.context.java.module.\"wmq.jmsra.ivt\".WMQ_IVT.env.jms.ivt.IVTQueue]",
"jboss.naming.context.java.module.\"wmq.jmsra.ivt\".WMQ_IVT.env.IVTCF is missing [jboss.naming.context.java.module.\"wmq.jmsra.ivt\".WMQ_IVT.env.jms.ivt.IVTCF]"
]
}

Obviously the problem is that message driven bean 'WMQ_IVT_MDB' gets started with default activemq-ra.rar resource adapter, instead of with wmq.jmsra.rar resource adapter, also, in C:\Users\hradjh\EAP-7.1.0\standalone\deployments, after server restart I have two new files: wmq.jmsra.ivt.ear.failed and wmq.jmsra.rar.deployed, so I thought the problem might be in the order of deployment, so I repeated the deployment of wmq.jmsra.ivt.ear through web-console, after wmq.jmsra.rar was succesfully deployed, but the result was the same. Version of rar and ivt ear is:

Implementation-Title: IBM MQ Resource Adapter
Implementation-Version: 9.0.0.0-p900-L160512.4

IBM document mentions that the instruction is for WildFly 10, is there a substantial difference between JBoss EAP 7.1 and WildFly 10? Should I deploy it somehow differently on that application server?

I asked the same question on jboss forums, opened the PMR with IBM for the same question, since I basically don't know is it MQ problem, jboss problem, or did I do something wrong. So I guess one way or another I will get an answer. Which means, if you don't have any experience with it, don't bother to post.
Vitor
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:31 am    Post subject: Re: Failed deployment of wmq.jmsra.ivt.ear Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

jcv wrote:
Which means, if you don't have any experience with it, don't bother to post.

Aww....I like randomly posting on Java related threads that I have no knowledge about. I believe that, through the application of random forces, I will sooner or later post something useful.
jcv
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chevalier

I overlooked IT15286.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » General IBM MQ Support » Failed deployment of wmq.jmsra.ivt.ear
Jump to: