ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » mqsideploy error on jenkins from ant script

mqsideploy error on jenkins from ant script « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
shubham_rajput
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:07 am    Post subject: mqsideploy error on jenkins from ant script Reply with quote

Novice

I am trying to deploy my bar file using the following "build.xml" code:
Code:

<target name="mqsideploy.deploybar" depends="mqsicreatebar.buildbar">
    <echo message="Deploying Broker Archive file: ${bar.name} " />
    <exec executable="${runtime.dir}\mymqsideployscript.bat" spawn="false" logError="true"
vmlauncher="false" failonerror="true" append="true">
      <arg value="${Brokername}" />
      <arg value="-e" />
      <arg value="${execution.group}" />
      <arg value="-a" />
      <arg value="${workspaces.dir}\${appln.name}\${appln.name}.bar" />
    </exec>
    <echo message="Completed building Broker Archive file - ${bar.name} " />
  </target>

I have also modified mqsideployscript.bat to mymqsideployscript.bat to call mqsiprofile.cmd. The modified mymqsideployscript.bat looks like this:
Code:

@echo off
setlocal
CALL "C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\MQSI\9.0.0.3\bin\mqsiprofile.cmd"
set PRODUCT_PATH=%~dp0..

if %1""=="" goto noparam

SET parm8=%8
SET parm9=%9
SHIFT /8
SET parm10=%9
SHIFT /8
SET parm11=%9
SHIFT /8
SET parm12=%9
SHIFT /8
SET parm13=%9
SHIFT /8
SET parm14=%9
SHIFT /8
SET parm15=%9
SHIFT /8
SET parm16=%9
SHIFT /8
SET parm17=%9
SHIFT /8
SET parm18=%9
SHIFT /8
SET parm19=%9
SHIFT /8
SET parm20=%9

@echo mqsisetmqenv

"%MQSI_JREPATH%\bin\java" com.ibm.broker.config.util.Deploy %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7 %parm8% %parm9% %parm10% %parm11% %parm12% %parm13% %parm14% %parm15% %parm16% %parm17% %parm18% %parm19% %parm20%
goto end

:noparam

"%MQSI_JREPATH%\bin\java" com.ibm.broker.config.util.Deploy -?

:end
endlocal

I am using IIBV9.0.0.3 and Jdk 1.8.
When I run the build on Jenkins the deployment fails with the following error:

Code:

mqsideploy.deploybar:
     [exec]
     [exec] MQSI 9.0.0.3
     [exec] C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\MQSI\9.0.0.3
     [exec]
     [exec] mqsisetmqenv
     [exec] BIP4516S: Failed to find all the required WebSphere MQ java classes. Class 'com.ibm.mq.MQException' not found in CLASSPATH 'C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\MQSI\9.0.0.3\messages;C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\MQSI\9.0.0.3\classes;C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\MQSI\9.0.0.3\classes\ConfigManagerProxy.jar;C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\MQSI\9.0.0.3\classes\brokerutil.jar;C:\ProgramData\Application Data\IBM\MQSI\common\wsrr'.
     [exec]
     [exec] Not all the WebSphere MQ jars are installed on this machine. Message Broker requires that WebSphere MQ for Java is installed to work correctly.
     [exec]
     [exec] Make sure that all the correct WebSphere MQ components are installed and that the CLASSPATH correctly contains the WebSphere MQ jar files.

Now I am confuse whether this problemis due to Java version or some other thing. A little help is really appreciated.
mqjeff
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

Call won't do it, I think.

I believe, without having done any research at all, that Windows CALL runs the command in a separate shell?

Or is that start?

Regardless, you need to make sure that the mqsisetenv is applied to the current shell inside your batch file.

Since you're having issues wiith MQ jars, you might run the relevant mq profie command as well.

Unless I"m wrong.
shubham_rajput
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:43 am    Post subject: Added calling to mqsisetmqenv Reply with quote

Novice

I tried modifying the mymqsideployscript.bat by making a call to mqsisetmqenv too:
Code:

SHIFT /8
SET parm19=%9
SHIFT /8
SET parm20=%9

@call mqsisetmqenv
@call "C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\MQSI\9.0.0.3\bin\mqsiprofile.cmd"

"%MQSI_JREPATH%\bin\java" com.ibm.broker.config.util.Deploy %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7 %parm8% %parm9% %parm10% %parm11% %parm12% %parm13% %parm14% %parm15% %parm16% %parm17% %parm18% %parm19% %parm20%
goto end

:noparam

and now it throws this error in Jenkins
Code:

[exec] MQSI 9.0.0.3
     [exec] 'mqsisetmqenv' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
     [exec] operable program or batch file.
     [exec]
     [exec] BIP4516S: Failed to find all the required WebSphere MQ java classes. Class 'com.ibm.mq.MQException' not found in CLASSPATH 'C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\MQSI\9.0.0.3\messages;C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\MQSI\9.0.0.3\classes;C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\MQSI\9.0.0.3\classes\ConfigManagerProxy.jar;C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\MQSI\9.0.0.3\classes\brokerutil.jar;C:\ProgramData\Application Data\IBM\MQSI\common\wsrr'.
     [exec]
     [exec] Not all the WebSphere MQ jars are installed on this machine. Message Broker requires that WebSphere MQ for Java is installed to work correctly
mqjeff
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

Try removing the call entirely. So just

mqsisetmqenv.cmd (.cmd?)
mqsiprofile.cmd

Unless I'm wrong, that should add things to the current shell.
shubham_rajput
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:14 am    Post subject: Error coming after removing call Reply with quote

Novice

I tried removing call:
Code:

SET parm19=%9
SHIFT /8
SET parm20=%9

mqsisetmqenv.bat
mqsiprofile.cmd

goto end

It ends in showing error of not an internal or external command
Code:

mqsideploy.deploybar:
     [echo] Deploying Broker Archive file: D:\Ebics-phase1\EBICS_PHASE1\EBICS_PHASE1.bar
     [exec] 'mqsisetmqenv' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
     [exec] 'mqsiprofile.cmd' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
     [exec] The system cannot find the path specified.
mqjeff
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

use the full path.
shubham_rajput
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:01 pm    Post subject: Error still coming after specifying the full path Reply with quote

Novice

Tried giving full path
Code:
SET parm19=%9
SHIFT /8
SET parm20=%9

"C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\MQSI\9.0.0.3\bin\mqsisetmqenv.bat"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\MQSI\9.0.0.3\bin\mqsiprofile.cmd"

goto end

And again error comes
Code:
mqsideploy.deploybar:
     [exec] 'mqsifindmqpath' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
     [exec] set was unexpected at this time.

I tried opening the mqsisetmqenv.bat and there is a line of code in there and because of that mqsifindmqpath is not recognosed error is coming. The code of mqsisetmqenv is:
Code:
@echo off
SHIFT /0
FOR /f "tokens=*" %%i in ('mqsifindmqpath %* ') do SET MQSI_MQ_DIRECTORY=%%i
set MQSI_MQ_DIRECTORY=%MQSI_MQ_DIRECTORY%##
set MQSI_MQ_DIRECTORY=%MQSI_MQ_DIRECTORY: ##=%
set "MQSI_MQ_SETMQENV_CMD=%MQSI_MQ_DIRECTORY%\bin\setmqenv.cmd"

IF EXIST "%MQSI_MQ_SETMQENV_CMD%" @call "%MQSI_MQ_SETMQENV_CMD%" -s -x %MQSI_PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE%

IF %MQSI_PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE%==64 set "PATH=%MQ_JAVA_INSTALL_PATH%\lib64;%PATH%"
IF %MQSI_PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE%==32 set "PATH=%MQ_JAVA_INSTALL_PATH%\lib;%PATH%"
set CLASSPATH=%MQ_JAVA_INSTALL_PATH%\lib\com.ibm.mq.jar;%MQ_JAVA_INSTALL_PATH%\lib\com.ibm.mqjms.jar;%MQ_JAVA_INSTALL_PATH%\lib\connector.jar;%MQ_JAVA_INSTALL_PATH%\lib\com.ibm.mq.pcf.jar;%MQ_JAVA_INSTALL_PATH%\lib\com.ibm.mq.jmqi.jar;%MQ_JAVA_INSTALL_PATH%\lib\com.ibm.mq.headers.jar;%MQ_JAVA_INSTALL_PATH%\lib\com.ibm.mq.commonservices.jar;%CLASSPATH%

I also tried giving the path of mqsisetmqenv.bat and mqsiprofile.cmd without quotes it results in the error of unrecognised internal or external command

After some time I tried with modified code as
Code:
SHIFT /8
SET parm20=%9

@echo mqsisetmqenv
"C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\MQSI\9.0.0.3\bin\mqsiprofile.cmd"

goto end

It does not result in any error but still the bar file does not get deployed
Code:

mqsideploy.deploybar:
     [exec] mqsisetmqenv
     [exec]
     [exec] MQSI 9.0.0.3
mqjeff
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

Try running the setmqenv before the mqsiprofile...
fjb_saper
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

mqjeff wrote:

Shouldn't the setmqenv be run as part of the mqsiprofile?
See the part in setting up a command line environment
mqjeff
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

fjb_saper wrote:
mqjeff wrote:

Shouldn't the setmqenv be run as part of the mqsiprofile?

mqjeff wrote:
Unless I"m wrong.

fjb_saper
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

AFAIK there is not much sense in running setmqenv with V9 (at least early versions)
What you really have to do is cater for what is being called in the mqsisetmqenv.cmd.
If an environment variable is being used there you better cater for setting it beforehand... That might happen in a batch file called by mqsiprofile...

What I remember is mqsiprofile setting my environment to the version of MQ set in the file called by mqsiprofile depending on the value of the broker release... (because I set up my batchfile to do so)...
mqjeff
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

Also what I recall using ant was that it was easier to run ant inside a shell that already had the mq env/mqsi env defined in it, rather than trying to do it within the ant file.
schodipalli1
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 5:36 am    Post subject: mqsideploy error on jenkins from ant script Reply with quote

I am facing the below error while i was deploying using jenkins.

I modified the file mqsideployscript.bat by adding the below commands to the file

@echo mqsisetmqenv.bat
@call "C:\Program Files\IBM\MQSI\9.0.0.1\bin\mqsiprofile.cmd"

mqsideploybar:
[echo] Deploying Broker Archive file: C:\Users\Satish.Chodipalli\IBM\IntegrationToolkit90\workspace\I1357_APP_PAR_CLEARPLAN\I1357_APP_PAR_CLEARPLAN.bar
[exec] Current OS is Windows 7
[exec] Executing 'C:\Program Files\IBM\MQSI\9.0.0.1\bin\mqsideployscript.bat' with arguments:
[exec] 'IB9NODE'
[exec] '-e'
[exec] 'default'
[exec] '-a'
[exec] 'C:\Users\Satish.Chodipalli\IBM\IntegrationToolkit90\workspace\I1357_APP_PAR_CLEARPLAN\I1357_APP_PAR_CLEARPLAN.bar'
[exec]
[exec] The ' characters around the executable and arguments are
[exec] not part of the command.
[exec] mqsisetmqenv.bat
[exec]
[exec] MQSI 9.0.0.1
[exec] C:\Program Files\IBM\MQSI\9.0.0.1
[exec]
[exec] BIP4516S: Failed to find all the required WebSphere MQ java classes. Class 'com.ibm.mq.MQException' not found in CLASSPATH 'C:\Program Files\IBM\MQSI\9.0.0.1\messages;C:\Program Files\IBM\MQSI\9.0.0.1\classes;C:\Program Files\IBM\MQSI\9.0.0.1\classes\ConfigManagerProxy.jar;C:\Program Files\IBM\MQSI\9.0.0.1\classes\brokerutil.jar;C:\ProgramData\Application Data\IBM\MQSI\common\wsrr'.
[exec]
[exec] Not all the WebSphere MQ jars are installed on this machine. Message Broker requires that WebSphere MQ for Java is installed to work correctly.
[exec]
[exec] Make sure that all the correct WebSphere MQ components are installed and that the CLASSPATH correctly contains the WebSphere MQ jar files.
[echo] Completed building Broker Archive file - C:\Users\Satish.Chodipalli\IBM\IntegrationToolkit90\workspace\I1357_APP_PAR_CLEARPLAN\I1357_APP_PAR_CLEARPLAN.bar
[antcall] Exiting E:\I1357_APP_PAR_CLEARPLAN\IIB_build.xml.
abhi_thri
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 6:31 am    Post subject: Re: mqsideploy error on jenkins from ant script Reply with quote

Knight

schodipalli1 wrote:

[exec]

Isn't it clear from the error that the MQ jars are missing from the classpath? I think the class it is complaining about can be found at <MQ installation path>/java/lib/com.ibm.mq.allclient.jar
schodipalli1
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for replying abhi_thri,

But my classpath has that jar file, Still its Throwing same error

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » mqsideploy error on jenkins from ant script
Jump to: