ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum IndexWebSphere Message Broker (ACE) SupportSOAP Request Gateway question

SOAP Request Gateway question View previous topic :: View next topic
MrSmith
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:00 am Post subject: SOAP Request Gateway question Reply with quote

Master

Have simple flow SOAP Input (Gwy mode) ------ Compute node routing on message type ------ label (corresponding to message type) ----- Soap Request (inherits gateway mode - has wsdl but no validation at this moment)

SOAP Request sends message out so it would appear but then gets response back via failure terminal - set in Gateway mode, at SOAP Input, my understanding was it would also be sent out thus and expect no response, which is what I want, have attached the message received at the failure terminal (some of the hex at the "Insert" has been changed but is hex and converts ok to the headers and body respectively)
Am i missing something here, it has been a while since i have done webservices so is probably some simple error on my part
Code:

ExceptionList
   RecoverableException
         File:CHARACTER:F:\build\S1000_slot1\S1000_P\src\DataFlowEngine\MessageServices\ImbDataFlowNode.cpp
         Line:INTEGER:1251
         Function:CHARACTER:ImbDataFlowNode::createExceptionList
         Type:CHARACTER:ComIbmSOAPRequestNode
         Name:CHARACTER:gen/HumanCapitalManagement_SOAPGwy#FCMComposite_1_65
         Label:CHARACTER:gen.HumanCapitalManagement_SOAPGwy.SAPPI_SF_Employee_Confirmation
         Catalog:CHARACTER:BIPmsgs
         Severity:INTEGER:3
         Number:INTEGER:2230
         Text:CHARACTER:Node throwing exception
         Insert
               Type:INTEGER:14
               Text:CHARACTER:gen.HumanCapitalManagement_SOAPGwy.SAPPI_SF_Employee_Confirmation
         RecoverableException
               File:CHARACTER:F:\build\S1000_slot1\S1000_P\src\WebServices\WSLibrary\ImbSOAPRequestNode.cpp
               Line:INTEGER:841
               Function:CHARACTER:ImbSOAPRequestNode::requestData
               Type:CHARACTER:ComIbmSOAPRequestNode
               Name:CHARACTER:gen/HumanCapitalManagement_SOAPGwy#FCMComposite_1_65
               Label:CHARACTER:gen.HumanCapitalManagement_SOAPGwy.SAPPI_SF_Employee_Confirmation
               Number:INTEGER:3754
               Text:CHARACTER:Error occurred in ImbSOAPRequestHelper::makeSOAPRequest()
               Insert
                     Type:INTEGER:14
                     Text:CHARACTER:gen.HumanCapitalManagement_SOAPGwy.SAPPI_SF_Employee_Confirmation
               RecoverableException
                     File:CHARACTER:F:\build\S1000_slot1\S1000_P\src\WebServices\WSLibrary\ImbSOAPRequestHelper.cpp
                     Line:INTEGER:3619
                     Function:CHARACTER:ImbSOAPRequestHelper::logWebServiceInvocationException
                     Type:CHARACTER:
                     Name:CHARACTER:
                     Label:CHARACTER:
                     Number:INTEGER:3162
                     Text:CHARACTER:WebService Request Exception
                     Insert
                           Type:INTEGER:12
                           Text:CHARACTER:436f6e74656e742d4c656e6....................
                     Insert
                           Type:INTEGER:12
                           Text:CHARACTER:3c6e73313a456e76656.........

I can get usertrace if needs be but the above is copy of debug panel Exception list value

Should have added this is v10.0.0.9 running on windows 2012 R2
fjb_saper
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:00 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

Is this the bottom part of your Exception tree or conveniently somewhere in the middle?

Comes to mind that when using the gateway mode you need to make sure that a number of things get passed along (using Local Environment overrides) like SOAP Operation (look at the wsdl it is in form of http(s):...) etc ... Those are things the regular mode SOAP Request would fill in for you...

Have fun
MrSmith
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:07 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Master

fjb - cheers for the reply

No thats the whole bit that I get back - all i have done is ended early the hex value bits in the inserts to prevent people from copy pasting company info into some converter, I originally did have the local environment overrides in for things like url, gateway mode, time out etc but because of the vagueness of the response i literally have the aforementioned flow moving input to output, hard coded soap request values and have tried with and without a wsdl (non gateway obvs and no validation) and get exactly the same message back - odd thing is the recipient would appear to be getting the message although for me i cant tell now if this failure is real or not
mqjeff
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:33 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

BIP 3162 is "Severe HTTP Error"

But the reference says "See the following messages for more information". So there should be additional BIP messages in the log or etc...

If you *really* don't find anything there... then

Check network from IIB server to other end - using ping, telnet, curl in that order (or similar tools on windows).

If you get an SSL error, well, there's your problem...

But it's more likely a standard network issue.

MQSeries.net Forum IndexWebSphere Message Broker (ACE) SupportSOAP Request Gateway question
Jump to: