ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » General IBM MQ Support » CTGSK3026W The key file <*.kdb> does not exist

CTGSK3026W The key file <*.kdb> does not exist « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
ivanachukapawn
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:47 pm    Post subject: CTGSK3026W The key file <*.kdb> does not exist Reply with quote

Knight

Running MQ 7.5.0.7 (on a CentOS 6 VM) and tryng to setup a test of AMS (using the quickstart guide for AMS in the 7.5 info center which is oddly titled for MQ 9.0) I tried this command runmqakm -keydb -create -db /home/myusername/.mqs/usernamekey.kdb -pw passw0rd -stash and received this error msg - CTGSK3026W The key file "/home/myusername/.mqs/usernamekey.kdb" does not exist or cannot be read. I ran this command as mqm. I tried chown mqm:mqm the .mqs directory and chmod 755 but get the same results. Did a lot of research but could not yet find out what is causing this error or how to fix it.
bruce2359
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:58 pm    Post subject: Re: CTGSK3026W The key file <*.kdb> does not exist Reply with quote

Poobah

Did you really literally type this command?
ivanachukapawn wrote:
runmqakm -keydb -create -db /home/myusername/.mqs/usernamekey.kdb -pw passw0rd -stash

ivanachukapawn
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knight

the quickstart guide says to run these 2 commands.

mkdir /home/alice/.mqs -p
runmqakm -keydb -create -db /home/alice/.mqs/alicekey.kdb -pw passw0rd -stash

I did type and run the first command to create the .mqs directory in the home director of the message-producer's home directory

I did type the second command but substituted my username for "alice" and provided a more complex pwd. I then ran the command which I understand is supposed to create a .kdb for me - getting an error message stating that the .kdb (which should be created by the command) "does not exist or cannot be read" - if the command had worked the .kdb would exist.
ivanachukapawn
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knight

omg - I see what you mean Bruce - forgot to create the cert. So sorry to have posted this drivel. I'll fix this and re-run.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » General IBM MQ Support » CTGSK3026W The key file <*.kdb> does not exist
Jump to: