ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Error handler problem

Error handler problem « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
sathishkotturi
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:44 am    Post subject: Error handler problem Reply with quote

My input is csv and outbound is fixed length.
I have designed a error handler for my interface.
when Iam sending a invalid input. Iam getting the following extra messages in the error log file. Along with my input which i have used ASBITSTREAM iam getting extra data. How to overcome this problem???

MY,2,PTJ0012284,DEP,20151007,144616,PJA,MY,1010000312,,,
MY,2,PTJ0012285,DEP,20151007,,PJA,MY,1010000312,,,
MY,2,PTJ0012286,DEP,20151007,,PJA,MY,1010000312,,,

]
Exception List : [<ExceptionList><RecoverableException><File>F:\build\slot1\S900_P\src\DataFlowEngine\SQLNodeLibrary\ImbComputeNode.cpp</File><Line>497</Line><Function>ImbComputeNode::evaluate</Function><Type>ComIbmComputeNode</Type><Name>EDI_RTMS#FCMComposite_1_11</Name><Label>EDI_RTMS.AuditCodeIn</Label><Catalog>BIPmsgs</Catalog><Severity>3</Severity><Number>2230</Number><Text>Caught exception and rethrowing</Text><Insert><Type>14</Type><Text>EDI_RTMS.AuditCodeIn</Text></Insert><RecoverableException><File>F:\build\slot1\S900_P\src\DataFlowEngine\ImbRdl\ImbRdlStatementGroup.cpp</File><Line>666</Line><Function>SqlStatementGroup::execute</Function><Type>ImbESQLManager</Type><Name>ImbESQLManager</Name><Label>ImbESQLManager</Label><Catalog>BIPmsgs</Catalog><Severity>3</Severity><Number>2488</Number><Text>Error detected, rethrowing</Text><Insert><Type>5</Type><Text>.EDI_RTMS_Compute2.Main</Text></Insert><Insert><Type>5</Type><Text>4.3</Text></Insert><Insert><Type>5</Type><Text>CopyEntireMessage();</Text></Insert><RecoverableException><File>F:\build\slot1\S900_P\src\DataFlowEngine\ImbRdl\ImbRdlRoutine.cpp</File><Line>1222</Line><Function>SqlRoutine::invoke</Function><Type>ImbESQLManager</Type><Name>ImbESQLManager</Name><Label>ImbESQLManager</Label><Catalog>BIPmsgs</Catalog><Severity>3</Severity><Number>2934</Number><Text>Error occured in procedure</Text><Insert><Type>5</Type><Text>CopyEntireMessage</Text></Insert><RecoverableException><File>F:\build\slot1\S900_P\src\DataFlowEngine\ImbRdl\ImbRdlStatementGroup.cpp</File><Line>666</Line><Function>SqlStatementGroup::execute</Function><Type>ImbESQLManager</Type><Name>ImbESQLManager</Name><Label>ImbESQLManager</Label><Catalog>BIPmsgs</Catalog><Severity>3</Severity><Number>2488</Number><Text>Error detected, rethrowing</Text><Insert><Type>5</Type><Text>.EDI_RTMS_Compute2.CopyEntireMessage</Text></Insert><Insert><Type>5</Type><Text>8.3</Text></Insert><Insert><Type>5</Type><Text>DECLARE count INTEGER CARDINALITY(InputRoot.DFDL.RTMS_EIL_IN.record[ ]);</Text></Insert><ParserException><File>F:\build\slot1\S900_P\src\MTI\MTIforBroker\DfdlParser\ImbDFDLParser.cpp</File><Line>567</Line><Function>ImbDFDLParser::parseRightSibling</Function><Type></Type><Name></Name><Label></Label><Catalog>BIPmsgs</Catalog><Severity>3</Severity><Number>5803</Number><Text>DFDL parsing errors have occurred</Text><ParserException><File>F:\build\slot1\S900_P\src\MTI\MTIforBroker\DfdlParser\ImbDFDLErrorHandler.cpp</File><Line>174</Line><Function>ImbDFDLErrorHandler::handleParserErrors</Function><Type>ComIbmMQInputNode</Type><Name>EDI_RTMS#FCMComposite_1_1</Name><Label>EDI_RTMS.RTMS_EDI_IN</Label><Catalog>BIPmsgs</Catalog><Severity>3</Severity><Number>5807</Number><Text>An error occurred whilst parsing with DFDL</Text><Insert><Type>5</Type><Text>CTDP3002E: Unexpected data found at offset &apos;116&apos; after parsing completed. Data: &apos;0x4D...&apos;.</Text></Insert></ParserException></ParserException></RecoverableException></RecoverableException></RecoverableException></RecoverableException></ExceptionList>]

[2017-03-01 15:42:05,294] [Thread-81] [ERROR] [error] [EDI_RTMS] [IB9NODE]
Original Message received from Source Application is :[MY,2,PTJ0012283,DEP,20151007,144616,PJA,MY,1010000312,,,
MY,2,PTJ0012284,DEP,20151007,144616,PJA,MY,1010000312,,,
MY,2,PTJ0012285,DEP,20151007,,PJA,MY,1010000312,,,
MY,2,PTJ0012286,DEP,20151007,,PJA,MY,1010000312,,,]

Exception List : [<ExceptionList><RecoverableException><File>F:\build\slot1\S900_P\src\DataFlowEngine\MessageServices\ImbDataFlowNode.cpp</File><Line>1153</Line><Function>ImbDataFlowNode::createExceptionList</Function><Type>ComIbmEmailOutputNode</Type><Name>EDI_RTMS#FCMComposite_1_8.DefaultErrorHandler#FCMComposite_1_7</Name><Label>EDI_RTMS.DefaultErrorHandler.SendingEmail </Label><Catalog>BIPmsgs</Catalog><Severity>3</Severity><Number>2230</Number><Text>Node throwing exception</Text><Insert><Type>14</Type><Text>EDI_RTMS.DefaultErrorHandler.SendingEmail </Text></Insert><RecoverableException><File>EmailOutputNode.java</File><Line>1863</Line><Function>validateParameters()</Function><Type></Type><Name></Name><Label></Label><Catalog>BIPmsgs</Catalog><Severity>3</Severity><Number>4455</Number><Text>No recipient email addresses found</Text><Insert><Type>5</Type><Text>com.ibm.broker.emailnodes.EmailOutputNode : </Text></Insert></RecoverableException></RecoverableException></ExceptionList>]
smdavies99
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Council

Location: Somewhere over the Rainbow this side of Never-never land.

We would not have a clue in how to help you without actually seeing and examinig your message flow.
You coded something and it is not working????
Perhaps that is where the problem lies?

Using UserTrace may well allow you work backwards and discover where things went astray.

Every time you reinvent the wheel the more square it gets (anon). If in doubt think and investigate before you ask silly questions.
mqjeff
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

The Toolkit comes with a lovely DFDL test tool. It will help you solve this kind of problem (whatever it is) without having to deploy and run code.

Oh, it would have been a lot easier to read if you had used [ c o d e ] tags to wrap your various messages and data.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Error handler problem
Jump to: