ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Extreme Scale Connection

Extreme Scale Connection « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
wmqiguy
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:07 pm    Post subject: Extreme Scale Connection Reply with quote

Centurion

Ran into a connection issue when trying to connect to an external XS grid. Not a big mystery there since XS was being rebooted.

The issue is that the time used to establish the connection was a bit excessive, so the flow was a bit clogged. I couldn't find any way to shorten this time through configurable services or when creating the MbGlobalMap.

Anyone have some secret, off the wall way to control that on the IIB side? My next angle of attack is to see if this can be modified on the XS side.

Or is this something that I am going to have to learn to live with?

Thanks.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Extreme Scale Connection
Jump to: