ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » Mainframe, CICS, TXSeries » The last IMQ08 sessions with openings in 2016

The last IMQ08 sessions with openings in 2016 « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
elkinsc
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:40 am    Post subject: The last IMQ08 sessions with openings in 2016 Reply with quote

Centurion

Hi folks!

First, we have two sessions with seats available in 2016.

Chicago - November 29 thru December 1
San Francisco - December 13 thru 15

Please note that while the workshop number is still IMQ08 so far, the labs are running against V 9 code and are gradually updating labs, etc. as we have discovered or uncovered some interesting changes in some places!

If you would like to register, please contact your IBM representative or Chris Griego (cgriego@us.ibm.com), Shalawn King (shalawn@us.ibm.com), my teammate Mitch (mitchj@us.ibm.com) or me (elkinsc@us.ibm.com).

We are starting to plan our 2017 adventures, I will post as we begin scheduling.

Lyn
blorro
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acolyte

Any remote chance of bringing these session to Scandinavia ?
Europe even ?
elkinsc
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:24 am    Post subject: Talk to your IBM rep Reply with quote

Centurion

Mitch & I (the owners of this workshop) are North America resources, you would need to ask your local IBM rep to persuade an IBM executive to ask one of our executives.

From a personal standpoint we would be quite happy to bring this event to Europe. As both of us are from the US South, we'd prefer not to do Scandinavia until June -

Thanks so much for your interest.

Lyn
blorro
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acolyte

Thanks for you quick reply.
I understand, just wanted to have a check if the campfires are bound to USA still.
Were looking at migrating MQ from 7.1 to 9.0 and a lot of trusty , old servants have retired .
Any other "MQ on z/OS" specific events happening where one could skill-up a bit planned ?
elkinsc
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Centurion

Sorry, I do not know about customer enablement in Europe. They did just have the Cloud Technical University, where MQ was on the agenda. There are typically some seminars/meetings in Hursley. Talk to your local IBM rep and see what is being offered in your geography.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » Mainframe, CICS, TXSeries » The last IMQ08 sessions with openings in 2016
Jump to: