ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum IndexWebSphere Message Broker (ACE) SupportHow to handle Email Input node and store the Email message

How to handle Email Input node and store the Email message View previous topic :: View next topic
Vamsi Krishna
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:01 am Post subject: How to handle Email Input node and store the Email message Reply with quote

Acolyte

Hi All,
I do have a requirement using the Email Input node need to encode the whole email message in Base64 format to the Destination.
As the Email Input node is showing the data in different parts. Email Input Header which contains To,From,CC address,Subject etc as one part and the message body in one part and attachment in another part. I am unable to figure out capturing the whole data as one blob and send to destination and destination should be capable of decoding and able to save it as ".msg" and able to open the email.

Could anyone put some light on how we can store the Email which received from Email Input. Appreciate your help.
timber
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:19 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

Quote:
destination should be capable of decoding and able to save it as ".msg" and able to open the email.
It sounds as if you are trying to create a single BLOB that represent a .msg file. Then you want to base64 encode that BLOB. Correct?

If my guess is correct, then you should supply some information about the .msg file format. Don't expect us to look it up.
Vamsi Krishna
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:44 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Acolyte

timber wrote:
Quote:
destination should be capable of decoding and able to save it as ".msg" and able to open the email.
It sounds as if you are trying to create a single BLOB that represent a .msg file. Then you want to base64 encode that BLOB. Correct?

If my guess is correct, then you should supply some information about the .msg file format. Don't expect us to look it up.

Hi Timber,
Yes iam trying to save it as single blob ".eml" worked for me. I am able to get everything the Header part Body but attachment gets printed in binary format at body when considering it as a single BLOB. I had used ASBITSTREAM function and converted InputRoot to single string and encoded to base64. Without attachment it is working perfectly only problem is with attachment. Trying to figure out this. Let me know if i can go with any other options.
mqjeff
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:51 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

Perhaps you should review the CCSID your input blob is and the one you are passing to ASBITSTREAM.
joebuckeye
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:13 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Partisan

How does this .eml format expect attachments to be sent to it?

Can the attachment be anything? Word doc, PDF, image?
Vamsi Krishna
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:07 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Acolyte

joebuckeye wrote:
How does this .eml format expect attachments to be sent to it?

Can the attachment be anything? Word doc, PDF, image?

Hi Jeff,
I have used RootBitStream

Hi Joe,
That's the point were i stuck with attachment is PDF getting printed in the body part. Unable to figure out how to rebuild the structure and try to store it as whole email message.
timber
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:26 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

RootBitstream is not a CCSID. A CCSID is IBM's word for a character encoding ( e.g. UTF-8 ).
Quote:
Yes iam trying to save it as single blob ".eml" worked for me. I am able to get everything the Header part Body but attachment gets printed in binary format at body when considering it as a single BLOB. I had used ASBITSTREAM function and converted InputRoot to single string and encoded to base64. Without attachment it is working perfectly only problem is with attachment. Trying to figure out this. Let me know if i can go with any other options.
What do you mean by 'binary format'? That could mean about 5 different things. We cannot see your screen. Please take time to describe the problem carefully, with examples.
Vamsi Krishna
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:31 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Acolyte

timber wrote:
RootBitstream is not a CCSID. A CCSID is IBM's word for a character encoding ( e.g. UTF-8 ).
Quote:
What do you mean by 'binary format'? That could mean about 5 different things. We cannot see your screen. Please take time to describe the problem carefully, with examples.

Hi Timber,

The pdf attachment is getting printed in the body part as below. My problem is how to differentiate the Email header,body and the attachment to make the output email to be displayed as Original email.

------=_NextPart_001_0073_01D21A50.A41F0D50--

------=_NextPart_000_0072_01D21A50.A41F0D50
Content-Type: application/pdf;name="invoicesample.pdf"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;filename="invoicesample.pdf"

%PDF-1.4
%âãÏÓ

1 0 obj
<</Type /Catalog
/Pages 2 0 R>>
endobj

2 0 obj
<</Type /Pages
/Kids [3 0 R]
/Count 1>>
endobj

9 0 obj
<</Length 10 0 R
/Filter /FlateDecode>>
stream
xœì½É®%M’ ¶Ï§È… ÌöyØRCC
¢ºA®©T± BV ì&Aèí ß` qÎÍŸÝúo•6dnnºð ŸÝ†ÏÌÒ÷Ö×úš¾—½Òõ'·\¾þÃß}IßÓõïëÊùûZ{}í»/³¯Õ¿üþüûy=¶T}Œ2ñ–U ªçõ}öë©Öú÷œ®úyåï³íþµ¥ïý®_RúÞ6ÈçÁ”¿§±êÛƒõ"÷1×ãÁº¯¯¦õö`kù{)k<¼š¾gz{0}ß}ì«ÍK=Ÿ«ÕgÓë ßëKÓËþÞ~ÑôûÁhú냧é÷ƒÑô×
OÓ ºé¯ ž&–yõèŸÓÄóà?ÕÄóà?ÕÄûÁ_6ñ· Fmí{*×::+ë_ú¸¾þBûyÓz]߯ƼÑò÷]°*ûøÞ (exö¤uz(?¾ÔÞßh?¯vìk ž´Ó²óö ÅmøñåïÕ¹‚ž^½ C- ;³¶¯y -²|¯µ/Y[æñ|oó{«ÏçÇ˾ú w£çXßGiãšä­i/×b ½àÑû/¿üé
ÞüWý7ùëßýãU1Ïe`AóuþóÍÔû­×Ë*‡ç_® (5}×$ítÍGû¾[¹zЮNçt
mqjeff
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:48 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

What parser are you using to create a logical message tree from the data coming in?
Vamsi Krishna
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:50 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Acolyte

[quote="mqjeff"]What parser are you using to create a logical message tree from the data coming in?[/quote

I am using BLOB
mqjeff
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:53 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

The MIME parser is a much better choice.
Vamsi Krishna
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:58 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Acolyte

mqjeff wrote:

My requirement is need to convert whole email message in base64 format and place it in a xml
Vitor
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:30 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

Vamsi Krishna wrote:
mqjeff wrote:

My requirement is need to convert whole email message in base64 format and place it in a xml

That still doesn't mean the MIME parser isn't a better choice to parse an inbound email message with attachments. Having parsed it, if you then elect to output it as a base64 encoded string in an email, so be it.
Vamsi Krishna
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:57 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Acolyte

Vitor wrote:
Vamsi Krishna wrote:
mqjeff wrote:

That still doesn't mean the MIME parser isn't a better choice to parse an inbound email message with attachments. Having parsed it, if you then elect to output it as a base64 encoded string in an email, so be it.

Hi Vitor,
I have used MIME parser till and tried the conversion into single encoded string into XML field. But still the PDF file is getting printed in the body part.
mqjeff
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:03 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

Vamsi Krishna wrote:
I have used MIME parser till and tried the conversion into single encoded string into XML field. But still the PDF file is getting printed in the body part.

That sounds like your
Code:
code
doesn't work.
It's a shame we can't see it.

MQSeries.net Forum IndexWebSphere Message Broker (ACE) SupportHow to handle Email Input node and store the Email message
Jump to: