ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Application Server » Predefined Completion file for wsadmin

Predefined Completion file for wsadmin « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
pandeg
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:09 pm    Post subject: Predefined Completion file for wsadmin Reply with quote

Disciple

Hi,

I want to automate stop/start websphere application server , application deployment and other manual activities. I found this link which shows how to setup jython scripting with wsadmin using PyDev, but i could not generate the predefined completion file. Please let me know how to run wsadmin command to with sample to generate the files or if there is any alternative way to generate completion files or better way to setup jython for scripting.

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/techjournal/1209_vansickel/1209_vansickel.html

I have installed python interpreter which i can run separately without PyDev Eclipse Plugin but how to import wsadmin objects to recognize it for scripting.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Application Server » Predefined Completion file for wsadmin
Jump to: