ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Ensure the bar file contains a top-level deployment descript

Ensure the bar file contains a top-level deployment descript « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
kumar.MBMQ
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:44 am    Post subject: Ensure the bar file contains a top-level deployment descript Reply with quote

Voyager

Hi guys,
When I try to run the command , error is throwing .
i am just suprised with this error .

when I try to create bar file in the toolkit , I don't see broker.xml in the created file .
broker.xml created when the bar file is created right ?.

C:\Program Files\IBM\IIB\10.0.0.4>mqsiapplybaroverride -b C:\Users\Administrator.TI\IBM\IIBT10\ppa2\BARfiles\baro.bar -p C:\Users\Administrator.TI\IBM\IIBT10\ppa2\BarOverrideProperty\mychanges.properties
BIP1138I: Applying overrides using runtime mqsiapplybaroverride...
BIP1055W: The BAR file did not contain a top-level deployment descriptor.

The BAR file did not contain a top-level deployment descriptor. The command-line options that were supplied to the command were not set to search for application or library level deployment descriptors. Any overrides have not been applied.

Ensure the bar file contains a top-level deployment descriptor or repeat the command with either the -k, -y, or -r flags set.
mqjeff
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

What is put into the BAR?

An application? A library?

Where is the property you are trying to alter? On an application? On a message flow inside the application? On a library? On a library inside an application? On a message flow inside a library? On a message flow inside a library inside an application?
kumar.MBMQ
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voyager

Hi mqjeff,
Thanks for responding ..
Bar file is having an application. An application is having a simple message flow with FileInput node --> Fileoutput node .

I want to override the input directory property and output directory property of FileInput node and FileoutputNode .

mychanges.properties will contain the input and output directorys paths.
I am working on IIB10 and IIB 9, I don't see broker.xml file created when the bar file gets created and deployed into Integration server.

Do I need to configure any thing .
mqjeff
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:41 am    Post subject: Re: Ensure the bar file contains a top-level deployment desc Reply with quote

Grand Master

kumar.MBMQ wrote:
repeat the command with either the -k, -y, or -r flags set.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Ensure the bar file contains a top-level deployment descript
Jump to: