ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » News/Updates » 14 July: WebSphere Integration User Group meeting, Hursley

14 July: WebSphere Integration User Group meeting, Hursley « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
smdavies99
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:04 am    Post subject: 14 July: WebSphere Integration User Group meeting, Hursley Reply with quote

Jedi Council

Location: Somewhere over the Rainbow this side of Never-never land.

The WebSphere Integration User Group (UK) committee would once again like to invite you to their next UK User Group Meeting, which will be held on Tuesday 14th July 2015 at IBM Hursley Laboratories, near Winchester, the home of IBM's Messaging and ESB technologies. This year the WebSphere Integration User Group has 5 streams covering the following topics: Integration, Messaging, Cloud/APIs, BPM, Architecture. It is always popular, so please book early, as space is limited!

This year the meeting has 5 streams covering Integration, Messaging, Cloud/APIs, BPM, Architecture. It is always popular, so please book early, as space is limited!

Meeting agenda: http://www.ibm.com/marketing/campaigns/responses/servlet/IRSL?v=4&l=3&r=1599898&m=2&p=tB4BD1675F0B5B2D553ADD01E64D6D110BAEFBD5A60EA4F44DCE246BACD483A2EC597F51288C049A9&e=4

Registration link: http://www.ibm.com/marketing/campaigns/responses/servlet/IRSL?v=4&l=2&r=1599898&m=2&p=tB4BD1675F0B5B2D553ADD01E64D6D110BAEFBD5A60EA4F44DCE246BACD483A2EC597F51288C049A9&e=4

In addition, we have booked several Proof of Technology sessions on Monday 13th July 2015 and Wednesday 15th July 2015 at IBM Hursley for our core technologies. Proof of Technology (PoT) workshops provide a hands-on experience of the selected IBM technology. Participants will execute labs to learn about the capability provided by the IBM technology. The lectures and labs are designed to first cover concepts. Once completed, the agenda moves quickly into deeper domain capabilities. Please note that these events have limited numbers of seats, so please do book early. In addition, these events require a minimum number of attendees for them to be viable to run.

You can attend any combination of the three days, and as such each registration is dealt with separately.

Proof of Technology (PoT) - Day 1 - 13th July (one of):
IBM DataPower Gateway
IBM Integration Bus Introduction
IBM MQ Appliance

Proof of Technology (PoT) - Day 2 - 15th July (one of):
IBM Integration Bus v10 update
IBM Operational Decision Management (Business Rules)
IBM API Management

Please note that PoT registrations will be closed approximately four days before the sessions will be held. A confirmation email will be sent at this time.

The keynote presentation on '2 Speed IT' will be shining a light on enabling business growth areas such as cloud, mobile and big data – and the key role of integration in delivering this. Andy Humphreys, IBM Integration Product Manager at IBM Hursley Labs will be our guest speaker to deliver the keynote presentation. During the day there will be five parallel technical streams to pick and choose from covering Messaging, ESB, Business Process Management, Cloud, and more - for full details please follow the link below. Note that there will be a presentation giving an update on IBM Integration Bus. There will be a 'Meet the Experts' session, where Hursley's finest answer any questions arising from the day's presentations or that you have brought with you. In addition, contacts can be made throughout the day allowing each of us to learn from each other's experiences.

These events are free, and a buffet lunch and beverages will be available during the day.

If you have any questions, please email Tetti Pandelias (tetti_pandelias@uk.ibm.com).

We hope to see you there.

WebSphere Integration User Group Committee

Every time you reinvent the wheel the more square it gets (anon). If in doubt think and investigate before you ask silly questions.
michs
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Novice

Update: The agenda and registration links shown above are not available at present.

Please visit the User Group web page and use the links given there: http://mqug.org.uk/future_events/index.html
zpat
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Council

Now that I have joined the mqseries.net Jedi Council - I will be there to see what really goes on!
smdavies99
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Council

zpat wrote:
Now that I have joined the mqseries.net Jedi Council - I will be there to see what really goes on!

Boo Hiss. Zpat beat me to it....

Still I won't be far behind and I'll be at Hursley. Can't all be bad now can it.

Every time you reinvent the wheel the more square it gets (anon). If in doubt think and investigate before you ask silly questions.
exerk
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Council

smdavies99 wrote:
...Can't all be bad now can it.

It might be if I go
fjb_saper
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

Happy Bastille Day to you all...
smdavies99
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Council

exerk wrote:
smdavies99 wrote:
...Can't all be bad now can it.

It might be if I go

going to sit at the back and heckle the speakers then? (like normal? )

Vitor
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

Or dream of water slides

(nearly MQTC time again)
exerk
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Council

Vitor wrote:
Or dream of water slides

Are they different to the water boards you normally subject me to?
Vitor
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

exerk wrote:
Vitor wrote:
Or dream of water slides

Are they different to the water boards you normally subject me to?

Same principle. Fewer ladders.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » News/Updates » 14 July: WebSphere Integration User Group meeting, Hursley
Jump to: