ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » IBM MQ File Transfer Edition » Calling Antscript from the Resource Monitor

Calling Antscript from the Resource Monitor « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
olleH
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:06 am    Post subject: Calling Antscript from the Resource Monitor Reply with quote

Novice

Hi everyone

could any one guide me about calling ant script from the resource monitor and sending files according to the timestamp
Gaya3
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi

do you have the ant ready and do you have the build.xml with all details, or are you asking how to start on ant scripting
Do Something Before you Die
olleH
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:40 am    Post subject: Calling Antscript from the Resource Monitor Reply with quote

Novice

Hi Gayathri,

Thank you for responding.My requirement the Transferring files sequentially so for this after placing some number of .txt and .trg files the monitor triggers and from there the ant script should be called for transferring the files as they have sent like sequentially.So please guide me how to call an ant script from resource monitor and within the script we should list files according to time stamp order and have to send to target.

I have ant script for normal transfer
olleH
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:28 am    Post subject: Calling Antscript from the Resource Monitor Reply with quote

Novice

Hi Gayathri ,

Could you please guide about this .As this is our requirement too
Gaya3
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi

what is your resource monitor here....
Do Something Before you Die
olleH
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:43 am    Post subject: Calling Antscript from the Resource Monitor Reply with quote

Novice

Hello Gayathri,

Resource monitor- A group of files are placed with .txt and .trg extensions then the monitor will exam for .trg files and if it finds then calling ANT script from the monitor.Then the ANT script will list the files according to the timestamp and put it in order .Then transfer the files according to that timestamp order (the files placed in source folder should be in same order at the destination side).Please help me

MQSeries.net Forum Index » IBM MQ File Transfer Edition » Calling Antscript from the Resource Monitor
Jump to: