ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Kerberos security error in soap input node.

Kerberos security error in soap input node. « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
Kireeti84
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:50 pm    Post subject: Kerberos security error in soap input node. Reply with quote

Apprentice

Need your valuable suggestions. I have a war room scenario now with the below errror.

To give some background. I have a saop input node in my message flow with kerberos security ( .Net service calls my message flow )( policy set, policy bindings and security profile ) i configured them in the bar file. all the configurations are correct ( I have already done kerberos soap input message flows )

Version : Message broker 7.0.0.3

Here is the error and i really appreciate your help on this. Possibly what need to be fixed - Why, where and how etc.

Error :

"WSEC5502E: Unexpected element as the target element" error message displays
Cause:
If the following error displays, the cause may be an X.509 token that is in a message, but doesn't have a matching token consumer configured. This error can occur on either consumer or provider JAX-RPC applications.
com.ibm.wsspi.wssecurity.SoapSecurityException: WSEC5502E: Unexpected element as the target element: wsse:BinarySecurityToken
The cause of this error is that either an X.509 token is configured, and an X.509v3 token is received, or an X.509v3 token is configured, and an X.509 token is received. This happens most often when receiving X.509v3 tokens from Microsoft .NET. To determine if this is the cause of the problem, follow these steps:

Kireeti
Vitor
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:25 am    Post subject: Re: Kerberos security error in soap input node. Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

Kireeti84 wrote:
The cause of this error is that either an X.509 token is configured, and an X.509v3 token is received, or an X.509v3 token is configured, and an X.509 token is received. This happens most often when receiving X.509v3 tokens from Microsoft .NET.

That seems clear, given your use of .NET.

Kireeti84 wrote:
To determine if this is the cause of the problem, follow these steps:

So you followed these steps and you determined.......?
Kireeti84
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apprentice

No I didnt.. Admin is looking into it.. any other ideas or process how we determine the exact issue and find a solution ? Any help on this really appreciated.

Kireeti
Vitor
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

Kireeti84 wrote:
any other ideas or process how we determine the exact issue and find a solution ?

Why is the admin looking into it? Higher level of access? If so, how can anything we suggest help you as you can't implement them?

I don't see the value of following any other process if IBM are so confident it's this common problem they've included problem determination steps in the error message!

There are plenty of monsters in the woods, but a sighting of a large hairy object is still most likely to be a bear. Go looking for Bigfoot after you've eliminated the possibility it's a bear.
Kireeti84
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apprentice

Agree with you Vitor. I am just trying to get some inputs from you guys to see if i could try them simultaniously while the admin is looking at it.

Thanks,
Kireeti

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Kerberos security error in soap input node.
Jump to: