ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Renaming broker schema dynamically while generating pattern.

Renaming broker schema dynamically while generating pattern. « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
araaawasdasdasdasd
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:10 am    Post subject: Renaming broker schema dynamically while generating pattern. Reply with quote

How to dynamically rename the default schema or move the message flow to a particular user defined schema while generating pattern instance?

I wanted to create a pattern such that the user dynamically names the message flow and the schema in which the message flow should be created, at the time of pattern instance creation.

Found a way to rename the message flow but couldn't find a way to rename the broker schema.
Help me out by suggesting a solution to dynamically create a schema or transfer the messageFlow to a user defined schema at the time of pattern instance generation.

Help me out guys.......

Also are there any ways in which we could prevent the pattern instance name from getting appended to the sample project name used during the creation of pattern authoring sample.

Thanks in advance

Last edited by araaawasdasdasdasd on Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
fjb_saper
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

Have you tried using the corresponding Java API to generate / create the flow?
araaawasdasdasdasd
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes i have tried creating a flow ....but i did not find a way to create it under a particular broker schema

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » Renaming broker schema dynamically while generating pattern.
Jump to: