ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » IBM MQ File Transfer Edition » BFGAG0124E: The agent received MQI reason code 2087

BFGAG0124E: The agent received MQI reason code 2087 « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
ravilan1
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:34 am    Post subject: BFGAG0124E: The agent received MQI reason code 2087 Reply with quote

Hi,

I am new to MQFTE tech. I created one scenerio with two queuemanagers in a Distribution.

Details of 2 QMS:
DIST1->SDR,RCVR,TransmissinQ,SYSTEM.FTE.SVRCONN->DIST2
DIST2->SDRRCVR,TransmissinQ,SYSTEM.FTE.SVRCONN->DIST2

I installed FTE on Client mode
COORDINATION on DIST1(QMGR)
AGENT,COMMAND on DIST2 (QMGR)

I ran the mqsc scripts on Cordination qmgr and Agent qmgr.

After Installation while i am running fteAgent using command fteStartAgent
i am getting

BFGAG0124E: The agent received MQI reason code 2087 when opening a coordination queue 'SYSTEM.FTE' on the coordination queue manager 'DIST1' from the agent queue manager 'DIST2'. The agent cannot continue and will end

Please help me to solve this issue.

Thanks
Ravi
tomleend
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acolyte

Hi Ravi,

If we take a look at what the WebSphere MQ reason code 2087 is (check out the Knowledge Center) we can see it means "MQRC_UNKNOWN_REMOTE_Q_MGR" and the following page details the scenarios in which this reason code can occur:

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSFKSJ_7.5.0/com.ibm.mq.tro.doc/q041500_.htm?lang=en

Your MFT agent connects to its agent queue manager (DIST2) but it needs to publish messages to the SYSTEM.FTE topic which is defined on the coordination queue manager (DIST1). So it specifies the name of the topic to open and passes in the name of the coordination queue manager on the open call for WebSphere MQ to resolve the open.

This error will arise if you have made one (or both) of the following configuration errors:

- Specified the wrong coordination queue manager name in the MFT coordination.properties file

- Incorrectly configured the transmission queue and channels between the agent queue manager (DIST2) and the coordination queue manager (DIST1)

If you look up the MFT error code (BFGAG0124E) in the Knowledge Center you can see this explanation and the required user action to address it:

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSFKSJ_7.5.0/com.ibm.wmqfte.messages.doc/fte_bfgag.htm?lang=en

You should review your configuration and make the necessary changes so it is correct.I hope this helps!
fjb_saper
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

Particularly you need a default routing between the agent qmgr and the coordination qmgr and vice versa...
skopparapu
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Novice

Thank you very much Ravi/Tom . Your discussion helped me a lot to resolve the issue. I came to know something new today. Thanks again.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » IBM MQ File Transfer Edition » BFGAG0124E: The agent received MQI reason code 2087
Jump to: