ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » How to insert error desc in Msg body of Email Out Node

How to insert error desc in Msg body of Email Out Node « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
Vamsi Krishna
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:09 pm    Post subject: How to insert error desc in Msg body of Email Out Node Reply with quote

Acolyte

Hi,
Iam using Email Output node for sending exceptions to mails but it is working through attachments only i would like to know that i want to put that data in Message body instead of attachments. can anyone please help me iam using esql please give me sample esql code for sending the mail inserting text in msg body javascript:emoticon('')
smdavies99
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Council

Location: Somewhere over the Rainbow this side of Never-never land.

Have you tried the email sample flow?

If you put a lot of trace nodes in the sample and run it you will see what gets added to the message tree and where. It is not that hard to replicate what the sample is doing (in Java) in ESQL once you have the message tree that you need to emulate.

Every time you reinvent the wheel the more square it gets (anon). If in doubt think and investigate before you ask silly questions.
Vamsi Krishna
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acolyte

smdavies99 wrote:

If you put a lot of trace nodes in the sample and run it you will see what gets added to the message tree and where. It is not that hard to replicate what the sample is doing (in Java) in ESQL once you have the message tree that you need to emulate.

Hi smdavies99 i figure out the issue now the email node is working fine i would like to know if we can use a table type of columns and rows in the message body my manager had shown a mail message send by another software showing the exception details like error, description,additional info and a table of rows and columns describing details in rows and columns with a border outline can we write a code in esql like that can u help me with that
Vamsi Krishna
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acolyte

Vamsi Krishna wrote:
smdavies99 wrote:

Hi smdavies99 thanks for the info i figure out the issue now the email node is working fine i would like to know if we can use a table type of columns and rows in the message body my manager had shown a mail message send by another software showing the exception details like error, description,additional info and a table of rows and columns describing details in rows and columns with a border outline can we write a code in esql like that can u help me with that
smdavies99
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Council

Location: Somewhere over the Rainbow this side of Never-never land.

So you are trying to replicate the output from some other product.

Not easy off the shelf but you could create something that is highly customised for your site.
If you learn how you can traverse the ExceptionList then you might be able to create a single char varible with all the data and embedded CR/LF's and pretty formatting. Then this could be converted to a BLOB and added to the message payload.

Most of the time however the most useful to the exceptionlist is the LAST element. This is IMHO the opposite to those endless lists that are Java Exception where the key details are at the top.

Every time you reinvent the wheel the more square it gets (anon). If in doubt think and investigate before you ask silly questions.
Vitor
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

Vamsi Krishna wrote:
can we write a code in esql like that

Of course you can do that in ESQL. You're just producing a formatted text string.

Vamsi Krishna wrote:
can u help me with that

What's your hourly rate? Where should we send the invoice?
Vamsi Krishna
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acolyte

Vitor wrote:
Vamsi Krishna wrote:
can we write a code in esql like that

Of course you can do that in ESQL. You're just producing a formatted text string.

Vamsi Krishna wrote:
can u help me with that

What's your hourly rate? Where should we send the invoice?

Hi Vitor i would like to know how can we create the template the table mentioning the details can u send me a sample esql code and i configured email out node for sending details in body but they are all coming as a one line not in a different lines can u help me with that too
Vitor
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

Vamsi Krishna wrote:
Hi Vitor i would like to know how can we create the template the table mentioning the details

A "template" is just a way of formatting a string. If you're looking for anything that that will automagically deliver this for you then you're not going to find it.

Vamsi Krishna wrote:
can u send me a sample esql code

Code:
 SET <character variable> = <the text you want>

Vamsi Krishna wrote:
i configured email out node for sending details in body but they are all coming as a one line not in a different lines can u help me with that too

If you want more than one line, you should probably put some line breaks in your string, shouldn't you?

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » How to insert error desc in Msg body of Email Out Node
Jump to: