ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » IIB to read from MSMQ queue

IIB to read from MSMQ queue « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
cbandla
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:10 am    Post subject: IIB to read from MSMQ queue Reply with quote

i am new to IIB i don't have a strong knowledge on .net nodes.
can you please
how to read message from MSMQ to IIB with the using of .net input nodes.
can you give me the information of how to configure .net nodes and also provide clear explanation and .net code .
i am looking the sample of IIB help scratch but i am not understand clearly.
can you u please gide me any one.
mgk
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Padawan

Hello,

There is a sample called ".NET Input Node for MSMQ" provided in the "Transports and Connectivity" section of the Samples Gallery included in the Toolkit which demonstrates bi-directional connectivity between WMQ and MSMQ. Have your tried to use it? If you have, what problems did you see?

All the .NET code is included in the sample, and also there are Visual Studio Projects for VS2010 and VS2012 included under the "[InstallLocation]\sample\DotNet\DotNetInput" folder if you want to extend or change the provided sample code. The API docs can be found in the Start Menu under "IBM Integration Bus 9.0.0.0\IBM Integration .NET APIs\.NET API Documentation"

If you still have problems, please post what you have tried, along with any problems you see.

Kind regards,
mqjeff
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand Master

If you are new to IIB and you are new to .NET, you might find some value in reading the redbook
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/Redbooks.nsf/RedpieceAbstracts/sg248020.html?Open

Granted, it is for WMB v8, not for IIB v9, but most of the concepts remain.
cbandla
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mgk wrote:
Hello,

There is a sample called ".NET Input Node for MSMQ" provided in the "Transports and Connectivity" section of the Samples Gallery included in the Toolkit which demonstrates bi-directional connectivity between WMQ and MSMQ. Have your tried to use it? If you have, what problems did you see?

All the .NET code is included in the sample, and also there are Visual Studio Projects for VS2010 and VS2012 included under the "[InstallLocation]\sample\DotNet\DotNetInput" folder if you want to extend or change the provided sample code. The API docs can be found in the Start Menu under "IBM Integration Bus 9.0.0.0\IBM Integration .NET APIs\.NET API Documentation"

If you still have problems, please post what you have tried, along with any problems you see.

Kind regards,
cbandla
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:22 pm    Post subject: Re: IIB to read from MSMQ queue Reply with quote

cbandla wrote:
i am new to IIB i don't have a strong knowledge on .net nodes.
can you please
how to read message from MSMQ to IIB with the using of .net input nodes.
can you give me the information of how to configure .net nodes and also provide clear explanation and .net code .
i am looking the sample of IIB help scratch but i am not understand clearly.
can you u please gide me any one.

Hi,

I have tried sample that is provided in the sample gallery in the IIB.
it works only default given input but i tried some other input it's not working even the flow is not triggered. i am fully conficuesd.
so please provide required information regarding to MSMQ to IIB.
is there any where simple sample flow available please provide .so please guide me how to develope MSMQ to IIB with simple sample flow.
fjb_saper
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

What has you confused in the sample?

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Message Broker (ACE) Support » IIB to read from MSMQ queue
Jump to: