ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Application Server » Problem with WMB WebSphere PeopleSoft Adapter

Problem with WMB WebSphere PeopleSoft Adapter « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
damianharvey
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:45 pm    Post subject: Problem with WMB WebSphere PeopleSoft Adapter Reply with quote

Acolyte

Hi all,

I'm having an issue with the PeopleSoft Adapter in WMB (v 8).

It looks like there is a response from PeopleSoft. If I do a operation like "checkExists" then I get back TRUE and the flow passes. If I try to get back an object using the same request data, the Adapter fails when trying to build the object. I've decompiled the psjoa.jar and stepped into it. It seems to be failing when the ComponentInterface JAR (that was exported from PeopleSoft) tries to access the properties returned. They don't exist so I get Exceptions. I've validated that this is the case by stubbing some out to return values and watching the code fail on the next field.

So in summary:
- We have connectivity
- We are passing in a valid request
- The call itself is successful (or so the Adapter claims)
- The response errors on creation of the object, possibly in the CI Jar.

Can anyone suggest a next step here? Is there some additional logging that I can turn on?

Thanks.
MichaelBoday
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:16 pm    Post subject: Problem with WMB WebSphere PeopleSoft Adapter Reply with quote

Hello. If anyone here has any experience with Websphere or iSeries, I would appreciate some help. I posted this topic in the Websphere forum , but it seems that forum isnt very active. Anyway, I cant get my style sheet to work with a java servlet application that I installed on an iSeries server. I put together the app and style sheet through WebSphere and exported everything to the server as an .ear file, installed the application and the program works; however, the app isnt accessing the style sheet. Im new to both iSeries and Websphere. Ive been trying this line:
writer.println"<LINK rel=stylesheet type=text/css href=Master.css>";
and have tried putting the style sheet in the same folder as the class file, tried putting it in the Java Source folder, tried it all over the place really and have tried making the path absolute. Ive also tried pasting the .java file into the classes folder with the .class file. None of my efforts have been successful. Is this even possible? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
bruce2359
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poobah

Moving this to WAS forum. Best not to add to a 2012 post; rather, open a new post with an eye-catching title.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » WebSphere Application Server » Problem with WMB WebSphere PeopleSoft Adapter
Jump to: