ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » Job Seekers » Irish MQAdmin looking for new role

Irish MQAdmin looking for new role « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
obriencm
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:49 am    Post subject: Irish MQAdmin looking for new role Reply with quote

Acolyte

Sir / Madam,
I am an Irish citizen currently living in Limerick, Ireland. I cam currently looking for a role and I am willing to travel as needed for it. I can work anywhere within the EU without requiring a visa, I am also willing to travel further. As you'll see from my LinkedIN profile.

http://ie.linkedin.com/pub/conor-o-brien/6/8a6/240

I am an experienced System / Websphere / Middleware administrator, designing, working in and maintaining environments where the system was required to be available 24*7. I have worked in that role in a number of different companies each working in different business areas, from Software developement to telecoms to manufacturing and banking, and have had exposure to many different platforms (WinTel, UNIX, and Tandem to name a few) and systems (Order entry, manufacturing, bank reconciliation). As such I have designed and implemented solutions, so that they are scalable, stable and where performance was critical. Monitoring of these systems was put in place by me and the numbers of issues dropped by over 95% with the number of reoccurrences dropping by over 97%. These systems carried / processed over 2.5million msgs per 24hours. By its nature Middleware touches every part of the business, this meant that any / all changes being made across the EMEA environment had to be documented and made in a controlled fashion, in predefined windows. These changes / upgrades etc. were all project managed by myself and my team.

I was a team leader reporting to senior managers and IT directors; in this capacity I also completed a diploma in management.

I have had experience in the entire product life cycle, development, regression testing, user acceptance testing, deployment into production and then production support itself. I have worked both in Ireland and throughout Europe. I have worked with both local and remote teams. Should you have any questions please get in touch with me and I will be happy to provide you with my full CV and answers to any of your questions.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » Job Seekers » Irish MQAdmin looking for new role
Jump to: