ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » Job Postings » Websphere MQ Resource Needed in NY (Permanent Position)

Websphere MQ Resource Needed in NY (Permanent Position) « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
maconnol
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:42 am    Post subject: Websphere MQ Resource Needed in NY (Permanent Position) Reply with quote

One of our clients has an urgent back fill situation. One of their consultants has left their team for a vacation and has informed them that they are not returning.

Our client is one of the largest direct to consumer online businesses in the country. They deal in media distribution via the internet (huge e-commerce shop). They need a consultant till the end of the year that will assist in the administration of their Websphere MQ/Message Broker. This person does not need to be an expert but does need to have mid to senior level knowledge of the technology. This person will assisting a lead with all of his/her day to day duties.

This will be a full time opportunity going forward for the candidate that they select. Please contact me for additional details and if you have interest.
anusha
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:52 am    Post subject: I have candidates on contract to hire Reply with quote

Hi,

I have candidates on contract to Hire and on CTC

Regards

Anusha
BonLT
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:10 am    Post subject: MQ Support Reply with quote

We have MQ experts on staff who would be able to assist you immediately. Please contact me at 7164814488 to discuss further. Would you consider a consultant only, or does this have to be a temp to perm position?

Thank you.
Bonnie Cywinski
Leveraging Technology

MQSeries.net Forum Index » Job Postings » Websphere MQ Resource Needed in NY (Permanent Position)
Jump to: