ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » IBM MQ Java / JMS » How to load MQ jars into an Oracle Java SP - error ORA-29534

How to load MQ jars into an Oracle Java SP - error ORA-29534 « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
RNAWorld
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:21 pm    Post subject: How to load MQ jars into an Oracle Java SP - error ORA-29534 Reply with quote

Error ORA-29534
I am creating an Oracle Java Stored Procedure (OJSP) that needs to send MQ messages. When I try to load com.ibm.mq.jar and com.ibm.mqjms.jar into Oracle, I get about 120 ORA-29534 errors like
    resolving class XMYSCHEMA.xxx/ibm/mq/BatchMatchingCriteria
    errors class XMYSCHEMA.xxx/ibm/mq/BatchMatchingCriteria
    ORA-29534 referenced object XMYSCHEMA.xxx/ibm/mq/MQGetMessageOptions could not be resolved
    resolving class XMYSCHEMA.xxx/ibm/mq/BindingsConnectionRequestInfo
    errors class XMYSCHEMA.xxx/ibm/mq/BindingsConnectionRequestInfo
    ORA-29534 referenced object XMYSCHEMA.xxx/ibm/mqservices/Trace could not be resolved

However, when I unjar and examine a copy of my jar files (for example 'jar xvf com.ibm.mq.jar'), I see that my jars contain the classes that could not be resolved, for example MQGetMessageOptions. My Java program works fine as a standalone program but it needs to be an OJSP so that an Oracle trigger can invoke it with a database key as a parameter. My current jar file sequence is in the example noted below.

To load these jars, I am using Oracle's 'loadjava' unix-command-line command. 'loadjava' loads *.java, *.class, *.jar, etc files into Java Stored Procedures in the database, for example
    $LOADJAVA_PATH/loadjava -user xmyuser -schema XMYSCHEMA -verbose -resolve -resolver '((* XMYSCHEMA)(* PUBLIC))' $L/com.ibm.mq.jar $L/com.ibm.mqjms.jar $L/jms.jar $L/connector.jar $L/dhbcore.jar 2> $ERRFILE > $OUTFILE

Questions
    Does anybody know the correct and complete sequence of Jar files, etc to load to correct these errors?
    Is there some product limitation or known issue that prevents using MQ in an OJSP?
    What is the best way to load interdependent jar files in Oracle, for example, one at a time or in a single loadjava command?
    Does it sound like a jar-version issue?

Background information
    I am using Oracle 10g, which includes Oracle's Java 1.4.2 JVM.
    I am using MQ V6.0.2.8, which includes MQ jar files for Java 1.4.2.
    I can successfully load all of my jars except for com.ibm.mq.jar and com.ibm.mqjms.jar.
    In the loadjava command, Oracle schemas take the place of CLASSPATH directories.
    I resolved several similar loadjava errors with ibm mq jar files by first loading jar files that contained missing classes, and by switching to the Java 1.4.2 version of these jar files, and by increasing the size of Oracle's 'java_pool_size' from 70M to 120M.
    I am using 'dropjava' commands to clean up after each time loadjava gets errors.
    My jar file versions are

-r--r--r-- 1 mqm mqm 458018 Sep 30 2009 com.ibm.mq.jar
-r--r--r-- 1 mqm mqm 1302931 Sep 30 2009 com.ibm.mqjms.jar
-r-xr-xr-x 1 mqm mqm 337947 Sep 30 2009 commonservices.jar*
-r--r--r-- 1 mqm mqm 17978 Sep 30 2009 connector.jar
-r--r--r-- 1 mqm mqm 1997409 Sep 30 2009 dhbcore.jar
-r--r--r-- 1 mqm mqm 22769 Sep 30 2009 fscontext.jar
-r--r--r-- 1 mqm mqm 25998 Sep 30 2009 jms.jar
mqjeff
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:19 pm    Post subject: Re: How to load MQ jars into an Oracle Java SP - error ORA-2 Reply with quote

Grand Master

RNAWorld wrote:
[Does anybody know the correct and complete sequence of Jar files,

Load them all.

Confirm that it works.

If it does, remove each one individually until it stops. Add that last one back.

If it doesn't, open a PMR.
fjb_saper
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grand High Poobah

Also, you might consider the load order. If *.mq.jar builds on dbhcore.jar, why would you load it after and not before? Or does Oracle internally reorder or use the list as reference to unresolved paths?
shan_mq
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:26 am    Post subject: fixed? Reply with quote

Hi RNAWorld,
Is this issue fixed? I ran into the same issue and unable to fix it. Could you let us know if you could resolve it? If yes, how?
pfluegkuffer
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Guys,

I have got the same Problem. Did anyone find a solution yet?
steffi2
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apprentice

Sounds like you might be getting NoClassDefFoundErrors to me.

MQSeries.net Forum Index » IBM MQ Java / JMS » How to load MQ jars into an Oracle Java SP - error ORA-29534
Jump to: