ASG
IBM
Zystems
Cressida
Icon
Netflexity

MQSeries.net
Search  Search       Tech Exchange      Education      Certifications      Library      Info Center      SupportPacs      LinkedIn  Search  Search                                                                   FAQ  FAQ   Usergroups  Usergroups

Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

RSS Feed - WebSphere MQ Support RSS Feed - Message Broker Support

MQSeries.net Forum Index » Job Seekers » Looking for Middleware Position(MQ,WBIMB,Tuxedo,Tibco).

Looking for Middleware Position(MQ,WBIMB,Tuxedo,Tibco). « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:43 am    Post subject: Looking for Middleware Position(MQ,WBIMB,Tuxedo,Tibco). Reply with quote

Hi,

I have 2+ experience working with Middleware Technologies(MQ,WBIMB,Tuxedo and Tibco). I have fair amount of knowledge in J2EE, Java,C and C++.Worked on different OS(Tandem,Unix,Windows etc). Currently working for a Leading IT company(CMM Level-5).
For further details or for resume , please feel free to contact me on my email-id : manjeetmanjul@yahoo.com
Contact Number : 9840668941

Thanks In advance,
Manjeet.
Bhavya
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Looking for Middleware Position(MQ,WBIMB,Tuxedo,Tibco). Reply with quote

Apprentice

Hi Manjeet,

Greetings from Torry Harris Business Solutions

We have an Job Opening in MQ/WBIMB. Your skills matches our requirement. If you are interested please mail me your updated profile to bhavya_bc@thbs.com .

Job Description :

MQ Series : Installation and Configuration of 5.3 and Programming

WBIMB : Installation and configuration of MQSI 2.1, WBIMB 5.0
Good in Message Tool kit
Knowledge about migrating from MQSI 2.1 to WBIMB 5.0

Or else feel free to call me on 9886166981.
If you can please give me some refrences for the same

quote="Anonymous"]Hi,

I have 2+ experience working with Middleware Technologies(MQ,WBIMB,Tuxedo and Tibco). I have fair amount of knowledge in J2EE, Java,C and C++.Worked on different OS(Tandem,Unix,Windows etc). Currently working for a Leading IT company(CMM Level-5).
For further details or for resume , please feel free to contact me on my email-id : manjeetmanjul@yahoo.com
Contact Number : 9840668941

Thanks In advance,
Manjeet.[/quote]

BHAVYA B C
Associate Executive – People Function

Torry Harris Business Solutions
# 71 Ground Floor
Sona Towers Millers Road
Bangalore – 560052
Reach me @ 41827200 Ext: 7224
Mail me @ bhavya_bc@thbs.com
Visit us @ www.thbs.com

Last edited by Bhavya on Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, my role is as below

My valued client is looking for two outstanding contractors for a 4 month contract in Melbourne Victoria to start ASAP. The business has been won and they need people now. My client is happy to interview over the phone and make a decision immediately

My client has asked that both candidates have ideally WBIMB V5 but if that is not available MQSI Messaging will suffice

Genesis IT Search are government approved to sponsor candidates from around the world. Once this contract is finished, it is in Genesis IT Search's interest to not waste the visa sponsorship and find the candidate further work.

The contract rate would be between $600-$850 AUD per day....where typically 5% of gross earnings would be taken through a management company to cover for public liability and professional indemnity insurance

Please contact Rob immediately on either rstevens@genesisit.com.au or you can call +61 2 9236 4500 or mobile +61 409 226 539

MQSeries.net Forum Index » Job Seekers » Looking for Middleware Position(MQ,WBIMB,Tuxedo,Tibco).
Jump to: